𝟯𝟯

***

They followed the military tracks and soon enough the sight of a helicopter appeared.

"Over there." Y/n said even though Jonathan was driving that way anyway.

"Jesus." Jonathan muttered before stepping on the escalator.

They got closer and closer and y/n kept her eyes peeled for El but as soon as Mike yelled. "There she is!"

Y/n looked and saw El on the ground ahead of them with other people laying next to her.

"Where?!" Jonathan yelled frantically since he hadn't spotted El yet.

"On the ground!" Y/n yelled.

"What are those dudes doing on the ground?" Argyle questioned as if it mattered. "Is that blood, man?"

"Shit." Jonathan said before stepping on it harder.

Y/n kept her eyes on El and saw her now standing and was throwing the Helicopter around with her powers.

They were back.

She screamed and sent the Helicopter to the ground with all her strength, creating a huge explosion.

"Shit! Shit! Shit!" Jonathan yelled as he steered away from the explosion.

They reached El and y/n didn't waste anymore time and hurried out of the van.

El's hearing was still muffled from the explosion that she did not hear them. She looked the same except her head was shaven like it had been when they first came across her in the woods that night that seemed like so long ago now.

"El." Y/n said as she lightly shook the girls shoulder.

El turned to her and could not believe her eyes.

"Y/n?" She said and throw her arms around her sister and hugged her tight.

Y/n felt tears well her eyes but El's were already dripping down her face.

"Are you okay?" Y/n asked over her shoulder.

"Yeah. I'm okay." El said softly as Mike and Will reached them and y/n let them into the hug.

4/7 party members were together again.

"Hey, guys," Jonathan ruined the moment. "We gotta go. We gotta get out of here."

Y/n just noticed El had some sort of collar around her neck. It unclipped by itself.

El slowly took it off and looked behind y/n, making y/n turn around and see Dr Brenner laying behind her, dying.