Chapter 1: all you can eat.

~*^*ᗰIᑕᕼᗩEᒪ ᗩᖴTOᑎ'ᔕ ᑭOᐯ*^*~

I heard it, the sound was sickening, the crunch felt like something had impaled my stomach and dragged out its insides. My own brother was dead, some cold in my arms, because of my arrogance. "N-no...wake up! E-evan wake up please! Noo..." I cried to myself, I refused to believe it, maybe I was just dreaming? And when I woke up I was in my bed and Evan was trying to wake me up! Yeah! That's what would happen!

"Step away from the child!" An security guard commanded, ambulances and police cars swarmed the diner as they forced me out of the way, I was powerless, I couldn't do anything I didn't want to do anything...I felt drained, tired, exhausted, confused, scared, surprised, I couldn't even begin to explain what I felt, my fox mask fell off, the string around it finally snapping.

"Are you okay?" I heard an random voice say, I looked up, my face stained with blood and tears, what the hell could someone want now!? The most inconvenient time possible! The girl looked down at me. She had pale green eyes, her hair was orange-blonde tone, very fuzzed up and messy, she was also wearing a yellow cropped shirt and shorts...? What an unusual clothing choice I thought to myself.

~*^*ᗰᗩᖇIᗩᑎᑎᗩ KEᑎᔕᒪEY'ᔕ ᑭOᐯ*^*~

"Why're you sad?" I asked the bow, he has a funny little mask, it seemed a bit childish if you asked me, but that didn't really matter at the moment. "T-that's my brother...." He managed to stutter out, by the looks of it he was traumatised, I gave the guy a little hug, I didn't feel sorry for him I  mean , that would probably be an outcome if you try do some motherfucking dumb shit, but I wasn't that heartless, and he seemed like he needed it.

I rubbed his back slightly, I couldn't believe I was giving a random stranger a hug, but oh well, I let go of him and wiped some of his tears away, catching some of the blood aswell. We could hear the sirens wailing as police entered the security room to see the CCTV, and the ambulance rushing the poor boy to the hospital in hopes of fixing his mangled head I watched his head turn as he watched them wheel his brother out, I could tell he was about to cry.

"I-it's going to be okay! Nothing bad will happen!" I tried to reassure the guy, my efforts failing as he panicked, trying his best to get the blood off him "Frederick! Frederick c-....Fred?" I watched the guy call out, presumably to his friends, who obviously had ditched him, what a shame, i thought they would've been at least somewhat decent enough to atleast stay for their friend, his sibling just died for god's sake!

~*^*ᗰIᑕᕼᗩEᒪ ᗩᖴTOᑎ'ᔕ ᑭOᐯ*^*~

I looked around, I saw mothers running away with their children in fear, people scared half to death and drenched in blood, but however hard I looked, I couldn't find my friends anywhere, they had just left me...that was unbelievable, truly. I know I fucked up today, but I wasn't the one who came up with the plan! I just went along because seeing my brighter cry was entertaining, now look where I am now.

"T-this can't be happening!" I cried out again, I was still in denial, I could feel the girls hand on my shoulder as I looked up at her, she was kinder then I thought, but that didn't come across my mind just yet..I started to think about what to do, I was basically a murderer now! And everyone is only going to see me as a murderer! My life is already ending and I haven't even gotten laid yet! This is unfair! I huffed, wiping the last piece of blood off me as I felt a strong force wrap around my wrists.

"Michael Terrence afton, we're arresting you on suspicion of attempted murder, you have the right to remain silent, anything you do say will be used against you in court as evidence." A random cop said as he handcuffed me, I didn't try to resist, there wasn't a point, I just went with it, climbing into the back of the car, yet I couldn't get my mind off that Girl, she had the decency to even ask if I was okay, I sighed as I leaned my head against the side of the car, looking out the back as I saw my father, he had a wide smile, I could make him out to mouth to me, these words engraved in my mind.

"Well done son, you're just like me!"

~A/N~

WELL HELLO! SEEMS YOU HAVE MADE IT TOO MY BOOK! NICE TO MEET YOU! JUST A REMINDER, I DO NOT OWN THE FNAF LORE OR GAMES, I ONLY OWN MY OC AND THIS AU!

ALSO, BEFORE YOU GO, THIS IS WHAT MARIANNA LOOKS LIKE!

AND THATS IT! GOODYE!~