t. o.

"T. O. You're up Thor." Steve said, popping in the tape and taking a seat.

"Let's start this one off with a shock! Thor, your brother was actually nicer to me." The female started, arms crossed at the end.

"I was?" Loki questioned, a bit surprised because he knew how horrible he treated her. How on Earth was he nicer to her?

"I still hear your voice, tryna rip my world to pieces... but I'm not your toy, you could snap and leave me bleeding." She said, morphing into a bloodied version of herself with numerous burns.

"Thor, what the hell did you do-"

"The damage is done. 'Moving on if you're ready or not'. But you drag me through mud, here I come, now I'm petty as fuck." She said, morphing back into her original self. "I hope you never fall in love again. I hope you lose yourself and all your friends. I hope they call you out for all the shit you said. I hope you're miserable until you're dead."

The speakers screeched again, indicating they were forcefully turned on.

I hope you're miserable...

So fucking miserable...

I hope you're miserable...

I hope you're miserable even when you're dead.

"What the hell did you do?" Loki demanded, glaring at his... whatever Thor is to him at this point.

"I- aha- I sparred with her once, ran her through the intense training of a Valkyrie." He answered, seeming proud.

"You're pulling a Steve." Natasha said, earning a confused look from Thor and the rest of the Avengers. "You're lying. Or at least not saying the full truth. It's obvious."

Steve gave her an unimpressed look while Thor went to defend himself, "I am speaking the truth, Lady of Widow's, I swea-"

"I've been keeping your shit to myself. If I said it out loud, you'd be burning in hell. And I can make everybody hate you, almost as much as I hate myself. But I won't cause, I know one day it'll come around, but fuck you for now!" She flipped him off, Thor having a guilty and fearful look plastered over his face.

"What were you saying, Thor?" Natasha questioned. Thor sighed.

"We had a fight about a week ago. It went from verbal to physical when I went to grab her arm when she went to walk away. She acted instantly, knocking my hand away from her and delivered a quick, hard kick to my gut. It just got worse from there, she was beating me, and I was getting frustrated. I called Mjolnir, and swung. I nailed her in the head, and knocked her unconscious. I was muttering hurtful things under my breath as I walked away." He explained.

"She was right. I was nicer. And to think you're supposed to be king." Loki shot, clicking his tongue.

"You'll never fall in love again. You'll lose yourself and all your friends. They'll call you out for shit you've said. You'll be fucking miserable even when you're dead. You'll be haunted by all your past regrets." She said, pulling her hair out of her face to show a unique scar on her left temple, it had an almost lightning design. While doing this, the sleeve of her right arm slid down. "They'll fuck you up inside your head. You know I forgive, but I won't forget. I make sure you're miserable even after death."

The TV clicked off, everyone sitting in silence.

"Don't tell me that I'm the only one who saw the symbol on her wrist?" Pepper said, most everyone giving a knowing look. "Didn't think so."

They rewinded the VHS, pausing at the time when she reached up. The symbol was hard to make out, but it definitely had a circular body with four things protruding from it on each side. Peter and Natasha looked at each other in horror.

"Does that mean-"

"It's you, Ms. Widow. I know what my soulmate symbol looks like. It's not a spider, it's webbing..." Peter informed, knowing from the symbol located on MJ's outer thigh.

"What...? Why wouldn't she say anything in my tape then...?" Natasha quietly asked, immensely regretting what she had done.

"Maybe she was worried about your reaction?" Peter said, trying to make his voice as sympathetic as possible.

"Not to mention Thor's symbol too." Rhodey pointed out. Both the male and female let out a cuss. "That means at least seven of us are her soulmates, and we all treated her horribly.

"Next." Thor's voice boomed, reaching for the next tape...

(Explanation: like stated, Thor and her had a fight that turned physical. Once he called upon his powers because he was losing, she was knocked out. When she came to, she saw herself lying in her own blood, which she quickly cleaned up and made her way to patch herself up. Once she did and was healed, was when the mark made an appearance. She was beyond enraged at this, constantly hiding it with foundation or her hair to try and forget its existence. She also knew of her soulmate marking a spider for a while. She figured out it was Natasha's when she found Peter cheating. She was scared of how Natasha would react, knowing she was her soulmate. So, she took her secret to the grave, or at least tried... Days remaining: five.)