Ooo ground fries

Tw: if you get scared or disgusted easily do not continue

Male y/n above

The home was silent except for the small breaths coming from a panicked little girl. She had dark brown hair and brown eyes that looked golden in the moon. She was laying in the bathtub holding a razor waiting for the creature to move once more.
It didn't breath nor blink it just stared through the open door. Waiting for her move. Blood splattered it's face it seemed to be her mom when she let it inside the house. It even cooked and sounded like her mom.
That was until her dad came home to tell her the knews about her mother.
The creature came from behind the dad and dislocated its jaw to shove his head into its mouth.
It was something a kid couldn't see. The girl screamed and hid into the bathroom locking the bathroom door and grabbing a razor. To her shock the door was slammed by the creature many times. Everything it got more harsher.
The creature knew her name. It was calling for her to come out of the bathroom. "Eve come out sweetie daddy and mommy are done fighting" the fake mom's voice emerged from behind the door.
Suddenly eve heard one more thump and saw the bathroom door open. The creature didn't move nor blink.

Running was heard suddenly. The running got light and the creature got tackled by a male. The beast yelled and screamed at the man clawing at his back.
He grabbed a stake from a pant pocket and stabbed the creature in the face. He put his weight into his hand and sent it through its skull. You could see the sharp point on the back of the head.

The creature went still letting go of the male dropping to the floor with a wet thump. The male go up and kicked the creature before grabbing a hidden gun from their jacket and shooting the creature cause it to yell and turn to dust.
"They never go down easy" the male's voice was soft which comforted the girl slightly.

The male took off his jacket to expose scarred shoulder and a sleevles sweater. He through the jacket to the girl. "We are leaving at dawn pack your stuff kid" the male said leaving the bathroom to check out the house.
The girl got up quietly and put on the torn jacket. She left the bathroom to walk quietly to her room. She stuffed her favorite clothes and things into her old backpack.

"How old are you kid?" The man's voice came from the doorway startling the girl. The turned quickly seeing he has a new bag and some of her father's things.

"11?" The girl answered quietly. The male sighed sadly and walked to the little girl. "That creature wasn't after your family it was after you. Those creatures come in heards of thousands. Since I'm the only one near us that can help you I'm now your dad"
The girl nodded.
She didn't understand but if it meant safety she would take it.
"I'm evelane what's you name?" Evalane asked.
Silence filled the room "I never got a name" the male said surprising the girl. She looked at a the male then at her father's corpse.
" How about the name of my father y/n" Evelyn said.
Y/n nodded "that sounds like a wonderful name