father and daughter

Eve and M/n walked into a school building. Eve has graduated school after escaping rhe creatures.
They have a new problem currently. Some whinchester family is ruining a case of theirs.
M/n and Eve were both hunters and protectors of creatures of the unknown. M/n being a crow shifter and hunts the creatures that seek harm to humans. Eve being human with blood that attracts many creatures.
Going down the hall m/n transformed into a crow and flew on eve's shoulder.
The both heard a girl scream coming from under them. The both looked ag each other in knew the same thing. 'The basment'
M/n flew down some halls Eve close on his feathers. Burning through the doors of the basement m/n sees the principle and two brothers fighting.
The woman stopped when she heard the door burst open. The brothers however didn't stop and pounced on the principal.
M/n shifter back to human and grabbed both brothers by the neck making them stop.
The principal got up and dusted off her clothes. "I'm sorry about there behavior mrs. V I'll make sure they never do this again" M/n bowed down and the principal did the same in return before leaving the basement.

Mrs V is a single vampire that is human blood intolerant. She's also a lesbian who helped Eve and m/n through Eve's first period and lady things.

The winchester tried to go after her as she left but was stopped by Eve at the door.
"Now where do you think your goin"
The brothers looked at each other slightly shocked.
"How you gunna stop us" Dean said trying to look as Manly he can be. Even puffing about his chest.
"Well one thing we can do is call Bobby and make him explain this bull shittery your doing in the town"