William D. Scrong, McDuck

William Duck McDuck Scrong/Scrooge was half human half duck. He had a rare disease passed on to his bloodline making him and his relatives have duck like bodies. He was severely bullied in high school, usually being called "Poultry," "Duckfaced," and "Cooked."

He graduated in the University of Goodman, one of Tongiyan's low rate acceptance colleges. He was precisely smart and treated his fellow students like genuine friends, caring for them. 

After graduating, he became a chemist. A chemist that everybody knew and was praised for the successful experiments that he had performed. But, in one unfortunate day, one of the experiments had gone wrong. One of the substances had exploded and latched itself into the bodies of the spectators who were watching Scrong.

Their human bodies started to deform into little ducks, the clothes that they were wearing disappeared in an instance. 

Scrong didn't know what to do. The substance that caused all of this was supposed to be tested on a animal to see if its genetics changes into a duck's. But as Scrong tried to talk to the ducks, he could control their movements. Scrong was corrupted with power; realizing that he could reproduce the substance and throw it to everyone in the whole city he would be feared. Never to be talked again.

Fortunately, the Military President of the country, Tong Luong, had been taking tabs about the accident in the laboratory; he didn't fear the unknown as they were ducks. The next day, Scrong would travel the capital of Tongiyan, Eisenhower and terrorize the civilians with scaring them with ducks which inevitably failed.

Notable Historical Crimes of William D. Scrong [2022 - 2022]

-Public Urinating on the statue of Reinah Brown [August 25, 2022]

-Raiding the Police Department causing Agent YEA0S Shritter to evacuate [August 25, 2022]

-Opening a moving car's door causing twenty-six car accidents resulting in twenty deaths and six left injured [August 25, 2022]

-Tried to steal food from Los Tacos Hermanos, failing after Lian Linears sent Mushy Eggmantraut after them. [August 25, 2022]

-Kidnapped the President (Robby the Robber B.) [August 25, 2022]

By: Sharp S. Shephard, 2022, The Crimes of William D. Scrong Courtesy of Sugma Balls

-