Welcome Rookie Ch. 4

3rd Person POV

William and Seamus "Sledge" walk to a table filled with team GIGN and SAS. Both William and Seamus sat at the edge of the table. When seated William was once again greeted by Mike, but also by two new faces.

Mike "Thatcher": "Oi mate, I see you're still wearing your mask. Is that something you'd do back wherever you are from?"

William: "I don't know."

Mike: "Hmm, th-"

James "Smoke": " Then why don't you take it off? Names James by the way mate."

William: "I would but... I can't for someone reason. I can take it off when I'm by myself but when I'm with people... I don't know it feels wrong for me."

James: "Hmm, well mate, no pressure. Do what makes yeh comfortable mate."

William looked at his food but picked his head back up at another comment.

Mark "Mute": "Do you have any memory at all or is it all blank?"

Mike: "Fookin' hell he actually spoke."

William tried to think, digging into his brain to try to remember anything, but nothing.

William: "I got memories but they're so blurry I can't tell what they are."

James: "Weird, well those memories should come back hopefully."

William: "It's blank, I don't know who I am or where I came from, but I do have little pieces of memory. But they're very blurry and are hard to understand."

All members of the SAS were quiet.

Seamus: "Fookin' aye."

Mike: "But you know your name, right? So you must got some memory."

William: "Actually it was the name Six gave to me."

Again the SAS went quiet.

Mike: "What about fighting? You seem to not forget that."

William: "That I do know, to a extent. I kinda do it subconsciously, kinda like muscle memory, though I don't know if it works like that."

Seamus: "Well remember as much as you can because Six wants to test you.'

William: "How do?"

Mike: "All new members of rainbow go through six steps of training to see if they qualify."

William: "Hmm, by the way. What is this?"

James: "What? The food?"

William: "Is that what this is? I don't remember eating anything like this before."

Seamus: "Eat it, it's good."

William moved his mask up and grabbed his fork and got some of his and ate it, boy'o'boy did William fall in love.

William: *Moans*

James: *Laughs* "You like it?"

William: *Nods*

Seamus: *Laughs* "Well dig in then."

William ate the entire plate of food and loved every Bitr of it, William leans back on his chair drinking his water.

William: "That was the best food I've ever had in my life."

Seamus: "Well-"

Six: On Intercom "Will William please head to the shooting range, anyone can come watch."