Likhe jo khat tujhe 💟.....

Virat's POV

Nowadays, everyone has phones to text or call. Infact, there are many social media platforms where we can talk with anyone. But at that time, there weren't such apps and smartphones.

Do you want to know that time how people used to propose their special ones? Simple, by writing letters. While writing letter for someone special, we penned down the whole feelings in that, and the joy which felt while writing down our thoughts was very pleasant...

So, the first love letter I have ever written was for Sai, the girl from my college who was luckily in my class. There were a lot of girls in college, but my eyes always wished to look at her only. She was so sweet and beautiful.

I used to stare at her without getting caught, well that's my talent. When teacher cracked any joke, I firstly looked at her to see how much pretty she looked while laughing. And the day when she kept her hairs open, she looked 100 times more prettier. I used to notice how she talks with her friends while smiling.

I always wanted to talk with her, but never tried to. Do you guys think I am that confident? To talk her without stuttering and doing anything stupid by ruining my first impression? No way!!..

But I had firmly decided to talk her without letting her know. One day, At night by wasting lot of papers, I only managed to write 'Hi Beautiful!'

Next day, In college when everyone left for lunch and whole class became empty, I went towards her bench and kept that letter in her book which was on the bench. It felt like I am doing anything stupid but I didn't regret doing it, I also left from there to the canteen. I was nervous not scared because there weren't cameras in our class, LoL

I came to the class, when I saw her and her friend were going back there. I went to my bench and the nervousness arose inside me. I saw her talking with her friend and she opened the book and her brows frowned as she picked up that letter. Her friend gasped in amusement well no one was interesting in her reaction. My eyes were on Sai who smiled by reading my two written words. I was on the cloud nine, as my happiness remain no bounds.

Sai looked around to saw who had written it, and when she glanced at me, my heart stopped and I quickly changed my sight and rubbed my forehead. Oh god, it was like mini heart attack.

I licked my lower lip, nervously and again stared at her who had been talking with her friend, I clutched my fists as they together looked at me and this time caught me. Damn, it's so embarassing. I looked behind me where was noone. She had been laughing and there my heart danced in happiness by seeing her keeping the letter in her bag...

Well, I smiled by seeing positive reaction of my action and it encouraged me to write more letters for her. At night, I started to write letter for her, while smiling by remembering her face.

Likhe jo khat tujhe wo teri yaad mein
Hazaaro rang ke nazaare ban gaye
Saveraa jab hua to phool ban gaye
Jo raat aayi to sitaare ban gaye..❤️

During break, I kept the letter again in her book, in which I wrote how she is special for someone like me, and how her one smile make my whole day happy. I came in class and then saw her reading that while her expressions were worth watching. I went to my seat and stared at her smiling face. Her friend was just trying to peep in to read that, literally that made me to laugh.

When teacher came, Sai closed the book and kept that in her bag. She stared at me and smiled before shifting her gaze towards teacher. Well, I never thought that she'll be such a smart minded. She knows that it's me. But I guess, she found out it yesterday itself.

Koyi nagma kahin goonja
Kahan dil ne ke tu aayi
Kahin chatki kali koi
Main yeh samjha, tu sharmaai
Koyi khushboo kahin bikhri
Laga yeh zulf lehraayi
Likhe jo khat tujhe....

It become regular, I was keeping letter in her book and she used to read it while smiling. Whenever some melodies echoed, my heart said that she has come. When in morning the beautiful buds were blossoming, I thought that she's blushing somewhere. When some fragrance filled somewhere in the air, it seemed like her hairs were swaying..I got this much attracted to her..

Fiza rangeen, adaa rangeen
Yeh ithlaana, yeh sharmaana
Yeh angdhaayi, yeh tanhaayi
Yeh tarsa kar, chale jaana
Bana de ga nahi kisko
Jawaan jadoo yeh deewana
Likhe jo khat tujhe..

Colorful atmosphere, colorful expression, this coyness, this shyness. This laziness, this loneliness and leaving me longing. Who would not go crazy with her youthful magic?

Jahan tu hai, wahan main hoon
Mere dil ki tu dhadhkan hai
Musafir main, tu manzil hai
Main pyaasa hoon, tu saawan hai
Meri duniya yeh nazre hain
Meri jannat yeh daaman hai

Where she was, I was there. She was my heart beat. I was traveller and she was my destination. I was thristy, she was monsoon. My world was held by the way she looks at me. My paradise lies in her embrace.

At last, I was going to keep the last letter in which I had expressed my all love which I feel towards her. And also my name in the last. I also told that I will wait for her answer.

That day she read that but didn't seem that much happy. She didn't even look at me, she was then silent until college ended. I thought that it ended here, our chapter had been closed forever. but next day, I came back to class after break. Whole class was empty as no-one returned yet from canteen. I sat down on my sit, silently. At first I didn't realise but then my sight fell on the letter where there was smiley and beside that I read the words 'feelings are mutual❤️'

The smile formed on my lips but the voice startled me, " itne letter likh sakte ho lekin sidha sidha I love you nahi keh sakte?"

I looked behind and saw her smiling while folding hands across the chest. She walked near me while I being hell shy didn't match the sight with her. She stood in front of me and held my hand in hers, I stared at her finally and she smiled at me lovingly, that made me smile too.

" Virat.." my name in her voice sounded like melody.

" I love you too.." she kissed my cheek making my eyes wide in shock. I touched my cheek and stared at her with wide eyes. " Mujhe nahi pata tha tum itne shy ho, letters padh ke toh laga bahut romantic ho.." she looked at me with raised eyebrows and I looked away while smiling in happiness. She chuckled at me and we talked until everyone return.

Likhe jo khat tujhe, Woh teri yaad mein
Hazaaron rang ke, Nazaare ban gaye

That girl whom I wrote letters during college, she's the mother of my two children now. She is my better half, my wife. And still she had kept all the letters safely near her as it brings back our beautiful memories..

Sawera jab hua,Toh phool ban gaye
Jo raat aayi toh, Sitaare ban gaye
Likhe jo khat tujhe....❤️

How many of you have written letters or received them from someone😂💓?? Comment in the chatbox..
Also share your reviews about this OS..