Bring him home(Chapter 15)

The scene opens to show Silco standing over a machine ,with tubes coming out of it with needles ant the end of them with ,four people next to him. They are Singed, Sevika and the person who helpt build the machine.

Silco"Will the machine work."

Worker"Yes it should separate the shimmer from his blood however it will  be painful."

Sevika"How much pain will it give him?"

Worker"It will feel like he's being stabbed a thousand times."

Sevika"Can't you make so it isn't that painful?"

Worker"I don't know how to."

Singed"It is the best we got right know."

Silco"Let's go and save my boy."

Sevika picked up the machine and walked away from the worker. Little did Silco know there were people outside waiting for him. It was Vander, Vi and her group.

Silco"What are you doing here come to destroy this machine?"

Vander"No we came to help.The council might not want to be we do."

Ekko"We might not like Y/n(Gets elbowed in the ribs by Vi)Ow, but we want to help him even after what he has done(gets elbowed by Calggor Ow."

Sevika"Your call Silco what do we do?"

Silco"(sigh)They can come along and help."

They all nodded as a thanks and they all started to walk.

Jinx"So where are we doing this?"

Silco"In his hideout."

Vander"He has a hideout?"

Silco"Yeah when Y/n was in control he had a hideout to work on gadgets and well hide."

Ekko"How did we not know this?"

Silco"Y/n was good at hiding it."

They continued to walk and entered Y/n's hideout (A/N:It was Jinx's hideout in the show).Everyone was taken back at what they saw gadgets everywhere tools on the floor. Silco , sevika , Jinx and Ekko started to set up the machine then Mylo spotted a gramophone on a table(A/N:This image isn't mine). 

Mylo Approached the gramophone and music started to play

Vi"Mylo what the fuck are you doing?" 

Mylo"I didn't touch it."

???"It's true he didn't."

Silco"He's here."

They looked out into the middle of the hideout and they saw him standing there.

Y/n?"Well well well looks like you managed to get one let's see if you can use it right."

Vander"Kid you are outnumbered just give up."