3 - I don't know what has got into her

POV James Williams

"So, who is cooking?"

"Aiden and Suzy are picking up the children at the house. They were going to bring food, Chinese I believe."

Luciano chuckled "Suzy is so pregnant."

Lizzy giggled "Yeah, have you seen devour her those cupcakes that Lilly made?"

"That was quite a sight to see. Papà was stunned." Luciano chuckled

"Everyone knows already?"

"No, but everyone suspects it." we all laughed at that fact.

"How was training with Jackson?" Lizzy asked

"Good, he has a good foundation, we just have to get him back to where he was. Change his attitude also. Maybe learn to keep his mouth shut."

"That bad?"

I nodded "he rarely talks but when he does, always with prejudice. Henry let him know where his place is. And he will train tomorrow with him."

"Then he has insulted me, otherwise my father would not just order a training."

I nodded "he sure did."

"Tell me James. I want to know." She sighed

"He saw you jump in Luciano's arms. He sounded a bit jealous, but not that he was jealous about you two. More 'That's how it should be' remarque."

"My father was mad for that?"

"No, after I corrected him that Luciano is your brother- in-law. He wondered how you are greeting your husband. I left it like that. But then you father came..."

"Oh boy" Luciano chuckled

"He asked where you were. I told Henry that the two of you were upstairs. Jackson said 'Fucking the brother-in-law? Typical'"

Lizzy rolled her eyes "he is obsessed by cheating, well no wonder after what his ex-girlfriend did. But still."

"What did Henry do?" Luciano asked

"Jackson was running on the treadmill... Henry shut down the treadmill and Jackson fell flat on his face. Henry pointed out that he was your father. Told Jackson that he would be training 'the boy' tomorrow and left."

"Jackson is a jackass. Do we have that on tape?" Lizzy asked looking pleased and hopeful.

"Oh yes, of course."

*****

Aiden, Suzy, and the children arrived soon after that. Aiden carried a lot of Chinese food and even a pizza to the table.

"A little appetite Aiden?" Lizzy teased him

"Not me, Suzy is driving me mad; I don't know what has got into her."

"Uh... What, you don't know?" Lizzy looked confused.

"That's what I said Lizzy. I don't understand her." He lowered his voice and whispered, "yesterday she cried because the food smelled really good."

"Uh... uh... And you have really no idea...?" Lizzy looked at him like he was completly nuts.

"No, I'm going to take some plates before she gets mad."

We stood up and walked to the table, Lizzy took Lexie in her arms "I missed you my baby" they hugged each other tight. Leonardo was running around the table with Olivia.

Suzy entered and took a seat. Lizzy took a seat next to her and whispered something in Suzy's ear. Suzy her eyes went wide  and said "oh, I haven't thought about that."