Chapter 1 - 【back story】

There once was a girl named scarlet that lived in a decent house in a decent family in her 10th birthday she got a puppy. But her mom was still baking the cake,her mom forgot about the cake in the oven and it burned.in that night no one was awake except scarlet.when the cake burned there was fire in the oven,the fire alarm went off and her parents heard it.they rushed to scarlets room to make sure she was fine but.the whole kitchen was set on fire her mom rushed down stairs to make the fire wear off but it just kept spreading.her mom got circled with fire. Her dad tried to help scarlets mom but couldnt. A cabinet fell on her mom and her dad couldnt save her mom anymore.her dad hurriedly throwed her out of the door and a pillar fell on her dad.the neighbors saw what was happening and immediately called 911.when the police and the fire department where there her parents were already dead.ever since that scarlet had trauma.but she got into a decent orphanage.when she was 11 she was adopted by a very kind lady and had a very cute and kind little boy the little boy was 12 and the little boy became her brother. His name was Axel.Axel had a bestfreind named mark.And when scarlet got to meet him (she was 12 now and Axel and Mark was 13) She immediately fell inlove, they were in the same school and paired in the same classes together. What she didnt know Mark liked her too. One day her mom asked her if she and her brother could stay at Marks house because her mom was gonna work at a very far place and scarlets adopted mother is freinds with marks mom so marks mom agreed and the siblings agreed as well, but Fiona. Fiona has a crush on Mark and she was Furious! She wanted mark all for herslef. But she also liked scarlets brother axel. But he already has a girlfreind. Axels girlfreind is Scarlets bestfreind. Olivia. Olivia is the kindest girl in the whole school she wouldnt even hurt a fly. one time scarlet,Olivia,Axel,Mark were in a camp group. Then one night Mark confessed to Scarlet! Scarlet was now Marks Gf.One night while they were on a ride in the forest in Marks motor bike. They both crasged in a big bolder.both of their memories were lost. They barely know each other anymore.Now Mark dated Fiona cause he didnt know who scarlet was anymore.Axel kept telling Scarlet that mark was her bf but she wouldnt believe him because he had a gf. Axel explained that Scarlet had Memory loss and that she couldnt remember that Mark was her boyfreind. And Olivia Marks sister told the same thing to Mark. And they were shocked so...Mark placed a note on Scarlets locker for ger to meet him at the roof top after classes. What she didnt know what would happen.