Chapter 2 - 【Confession】

She went to the rooftop after classes and Mark snatched her waist and kissed her right at the lips. Fiona saw it and she was Furious. She went to mark tapped on his shoulder. And when mark looked back. She slapped him right at the face!!!. While fiona was walking away mark didnt even care about the slap he just continued kissing Scarlet and said. "Would you be my girlfreind once again?" Mark said. And scarlet screamed loudly "Yes!!!!" She was so happy! Whilst olivia and Axel where watching them as the sunset goes down. The next day when Scarlet wakes up she finds herself in a different house.beside her was MARK SHIRTLESS?!?! Scarlet screamed: "AHHHH" mark woke up and heard her scream he asked "whats wrong?!?" She said "put a shirt on idiot!" Mark siad sorry. Scarlet went and called her brother to pick her up from marks house but when she looked out the window she saw her brothers car parked at Mark and Olivias house. Scarlet knocked on Olivias door she opened the door and saw AXEL SHIRTLESS?!?!. Ehm sorry narrator is really really tired,anyways so. Scarlet Shouted "AXEL!!! How dare you make out with my bestfreind!!!" While axel says "im sorry sis!!" As they were putting their clothes on they went got all their stuff and went home inside axels car. Axel was suspiciously going to the wrong neighborhood. Scarlet asked him "where are we going Axel?" Axel said. "Oh so mom didnt tell you yet?" Scarlet said "tell me what?" Axel said "oh we are moving to a new house!" As he parked in the drive way,Scarlet saw a big sub urban house! Her brother said "go and pick a room!" Scarlet was so excited so she picked a room and when she opened the door she saw Shirtless Mark on the be- Just kidding 🤡 anyways. Dhe saw a big teddy bear with so many chocolate and there was a note saying." Hello there scarlet noticed that you have grown very big since i last saw you,and if you dont know its me. Your birth father." Scarlet screamed in shock! She was crying her brother hurriedly went up the stairs to cheer scarlet up Scarlet wanted to meet her birth father so axel took her right there. She asked "Axel,why are we in a hospital?" Axel said "its a secret just follow me." They went up the elevator and Axel opened a random room to see scarlets birth father aslong as her original mother.She hugged both of them in joy. She said "i missed you guys so much!" She said. And her mother said "we missed you too scarlet but it was fun meeting you." Scarlet said "mom what are you saying?..." "Oh scarlet dear-." As her heart pumps were loosing aswell as her fathers they both died in a slow death in scarlets arms. Scarlet said "no.no.no..WHY IS MY LIFE LIKE THIS?!?!?" And axel said "sis Calm down!" Scarlet now has another trauma. But who can cure it? Stick around for chapter 3!