Am I in love?

-Fans pov-

I opened my eyes lazily as I sat up, immediately check in my phone. Nothing new had happened on any social media, and that's especially weird since Lightbulb is always posting like every second. I checked the time. "5:00?!" I mouthed. I only had a hour to get to school, and I live pretty far away. This obviously wasn't enough time. I jumped out of bed, running down my stairs and into the living room. should I make breakfast? No. I'll be even more late, I guess I'm going to school on a empty stomach. I grabbed my book bag which was near my couch and headed out.

Apparently there's a stupid bike bandit going around so I'll have to walk to school. "Ugghh.. I'm gonna be so la-" I was rudely cut off when lightbulb ran into me from behind. "Oh, Hey flat face! Where's your bike? You never walk to school. " She came beside me, staring me down with a smile. Her smile is so.. Welcoming. I couldn't help but smile back. I felt very comfortable around her, even though her optimism can be overwhelming. I cleared my throat. "Eh.. It was stolen." I slowly responded. "Stolen?! We gotta find that thief and put them in the clank!" She said, pounding  her fist on her open hand. I laughed a bit, not being able to tell if she was serious or not. "Don't worry fan! I know a faster way to get to school. " Lightbulb said, grinning. "Don't you dare. " I said in a stern voice. She didn't seem to listen.

Lightbulb had already picked me up and started spinning me around at unbelievable rapid speeds. "LIGHTBULB! PUT ME DOWN! " She couldn't seem to hear me, since she was already in the air gliding to school. " See fan? We're almost half way there!" We weren't. There's no way. But before I knew it, we were already landing. Once lightbulb hit the ground she placed me down with a smile. "Lightbulb! You can't keep doing that to me! " I was stumbling since I was extremely dizzy. I fell to the ground. She didn't respond. "Lightbulb?" I called out, my vision getting more clear. She had already ran inside of school! When I looked to the school doors, I saw Knife. One if the biggest bullies in the school. I'm not gonna lie to you, Im nervous. He was walking over to me?! What is he doing? He stood tall above me, making his features easier to see. I could see every chip and scratch he had. I could see how tired he was. And I could definitely see how mad he looked.

-Knifes POV-
I walked over to Fan, staring him down from above. He seemed scared. Or nervous? Frightened? Whatever it was, he looked horrified. He quickly fixed his face to try and looked calm. "Ehe." I let out a small laugh and raised a eyebrow. I let out my hand for him to grab and get up. I saw lightbulb do whatever weird shit she's on, and how dizzy Fan was. "I saw what happened. Just grab my hand, I'm late for this. " I said impatiently. He grabbed my hand and dusted himself off, looking for something. His eyes widened. "My phone!" He slightly raised his voice in a panic. "Why don't you just get your little friend test tube to help?" I asked, resting my face. I hope I don't look tired.

"I mean.. I guess but still! I don't even remember my thingy- whatever it's called to get all my data back!" Fan said quietly, his voice cracking a bit. "Oh well. You'll have to get through it cause were both 30 minutes late to first period. " I said, turning my back to him and walking into the building. I could hear his footsteps behind me, quickly catching up. Was he beside me?

- Fan pov -

That jerk! I don't think he understands how important that phone is to me! I guess Knifes right. I will have to get over it because I am kinda failing a lot of my classes. Sigh. I stare at him and all his features. "Youre very handsome. " I said, not even realizing that I said it. "Hm?" He turned to me, stopping in his tracks. Shit. Why did I say that? I hope he didn't hear me. "Ah nothing, just.. Thinking out loud.. ? " I shouldn't had said that either! Now he thinks I find him attractive! Cmon fan, get a hold of yourself. "Alright. I'm assuming we have different classes, but I'm gonna ask anyway. Got P.E as your second period today? " He asked. "No." I said quietly. "Damn, alright. Your not really as annoyed as I thought you'd be. Especially because you hang out with lightbulb. " Knife said, continuing to walk. I had no words. he thought i'd be annoying?! But on my end he looks good! He's handsome, kinda nice to me, straight forward.. Am I listing everything I like about him? Fan. Be serious! You barely even know him! And besides, he's the bully of the school. Nobody should like him! But I mean.. Every loner needs someone. God, what the hell am I talking about? "Go to class." Knife said, turning to a door and walking in. Damn. Now I'm even more late. But knife is like, clouding my mind right now.

Oh no. Am I in love?