Oliver and Mars' Gay Sex Session I

Oliver, Mars, Prairie and Harmony walked into the portal to the corrupted universe

Oliver, Mars, Prairie and Harmony walked into the portal to the corrupted universe. "This looks like ruins of a city." Oliver said. "This Daniel according to my dimensional tracker has gone Dreamy." Mars said. "Daniel is much more stronger." Oliver felt a chill going down his spine. "Will we be able to beat him?" Prairie asked. "Yeah what happens if we lose." Harmony added. "We fucking die, no group gangbangs, orgies, or Gay sex." Mars said. "Did Daniel eat another country?" Oliver asked. "No, but we are getting a lot of heat from said countries." Mars said. "You guys did destroy their entire cultures." Oliver said. "Yes but that's just some watered down version of the truth Daniel is the one who murdered millions here." Mars said. Daniel sees the group and immediately teleports behind them. "Thought I've murdered all of you long ago." Daniel said. "Nope." Mars said pointing a 357. Magnum at Daniel. "We're going to kill you right here and put a stop to all the Daniels you possessed." Mars said. "You got me?" Daniel asked. "Yep." The group said. "So do it then." Daniel said. "You're pathetic if you think we would just let you walk away from that." Mars said. "No, you just-" Daniel was cut off when Mars shot him twice in the chest with the revolver. "Oh. That's cute." Daniel taunted as he regenerated and the wounds are gone. "You're a vampire aren't you?" Mars said. "Slightly I'm a higher life form I abandoned my humanity now I am a god." Daniel then punches Mars in the stomach sending him flying. Mars crashed into a building. He went unconscious. "Mars!!" The group yelled they all turn to Daniel. "Time to do the thugshaker and put your ass to sleep." Oliver said to Daniel. Oliver starts thugging and shaking. "Yo, Yo, Yo, it's hump-day." Oliver said as he sent a flurry of punches to Daniel. Daniel got sick and tired of the group he was going to kill them. He did not know Oliver was holding a knife, he saw it in the corner of his eye. He knocked Oliver on his ass. He ran to the knife and sent a stab through the chest and into Oliver. He fell to the ground lifeless. "Oliver!!!" The group screamed and ran towards Oliver. "I'm dead" Oliver gasped. Daniel walked over to him. "Come on man we have to hurry." Daniel said as he raised his hand to snap Oliver's neck. Mars grabs his hand. "No don't kill him, Oliver needs us." Mars said. "I can't let you continue doing this." Daniel replied. "I said no you fucker." Mars punches Daniel in the face and sends Daniel flying back. "The Thugpiece is an ancient technique used by my ancestors, they combined the Thugshaker's power and The One Piece's dexterity to create an ultimate technique. It's known as The Nimrod Force Fuckshit XXX Smasher of Retards X5000 Alpha Version 133.7!" Mars said tipping his chauffeur hat. He got up and pulls out a gun and started shooting at Daniel. Daniel goes down and goes through a transformation. His skin is now a thick black latex and his eyes changed to glowing red and he came out a tank. Daniel's new guns are an S.W.A.T. armor vest, a gauntlet and his trademark motorcycle. Oliver realizes that Daniel is evil and decides to stop him. "I've seen you on the news. You're this doomsday deal or whatever." Daniel said. "And? And I'm." Oliver said. "And I'm going to fix that." Daniel said and starts to charge at Oliver. "No you ain't you're not worth the time or effort." Oliver shot a round into his face knocking Daniel back. "Then how about this?" Oliver said. He starts doing the thugshaker to Daniel. The thugshaker caused a massive explosion. Daniel and the group were knocked out.

Oliver woke up. Mars was sitting down looking at him. "Oliver we've waited for you love." He called out to Oliver. Oliver looked around he was in a paradise. "Was it a dream? Is this real?" Oliver questioned himself. Oliver's feelings for Mars never went away so he sat beside him. He noticed this Mars has no negativity he was happy. "This isn't like you Mars." Oliver said to him. "You're usually thugging." Mars replied. "Then why? Why would you do this to me?" Oliver said in the same tone he does when they talk about the past. Mars placed his hand on Oliver's hand and whispered. "I'm sorry is there a way I can make it up to you?" He leaned into Oliver and Oliver leaned to him. "I love you." Oliver said and kissed him.

Oliver woke up to Mars yelling at him. "WAKE THE FUCK UP OLIVER SHIT JUST GOT A WHOLE LOT WORSE!" Mars dragged Oliver to the inside of a ruined building. All Oliver could hear were explosions, yelling, and lots of gunfire. Mars started wrapping Oliver's leg with a bandage. "What happened all I remember was us kissing and-" Mars cut off Oliver. "You were knocked out from the explosion. We're in a massive war now. Can you walk now?" Mars asked. Oliver put his left leg in front of him and stood up. "I can walk but I will need to keep it elevated at all times." Oliver said. Mars helped him walk to the speeder and sat him in the passenger seat. "Thanks." Oliver said. "Anytime." Mars replied. Oliver got up and climbed onto the back. "Can you find me a place to fix my leg?" Oliver asked. "Yeah it shouldn't take me more than 10 minutes." Mars replied. "I'll fix it myself if I have to." Oliver said.

INCOMING MARS & OLIVER GAY SEX SCENE

After fixing his leg, Oliver slowly got back up. Mars opened a portal and both crossed it. Mars lays Oliver in his bed. Oliver had some deep feelings he needed to tell Mars. He slowly brought himself up to a sitting position and looked Mars in the eyes. "I'm in love with you." Oliver said. "I don't know man." Mars said looking down. "Matt and Daniel are together literally gay for each other, Harmony and Prairie are together, what about us." Oliver asked Mars. "I don't know. I do love you and I do care about you and I love you. I'm sorry about the Daniel and you situation it really fucked me up. I've been mad at myself all day." Mars said. Oliver smiled. "I'm glad you're alright Mars but I love you. Please tell me what to do about what I feel." Oliver pleaded. "Anything. I know what you need." Mars said pulling Oliver close. "Okay Mars I'm ready." Oliver said. "Good." Mars said pulling Oliver down into a passionate kiss. They were laying naked together. Oliver wrapped his legs around Mars while Mars carried him. He made him put his arms around him and squeezed his back. Oliver hugged him tighter. The kiss continued. Oliver broke the kiss. "Tell me why are you okay with everything?" Oliver asked. "I was wrong to be mad at you. If I was a better person, I'd love you forever." Mars said.

"I know but it's hard. We do want different things." Oliver said. "I know." Mars replied. "But why can't we be together?" Oliver asked. "Because I'm no good for you." Mars said. "But Matt and Daniel are," Oliver said. "Well but there's a reason why. You're different and that's one of the many things I love about you. You never think I'm different. You love me for who I am. You like me for me." Mars replied. "So what do we do now?" Oliver asked. "You have a choice to make. If you want to be with me, I will be with you and I will never be alone. But if you want to be with Matt and Daniel, we'll be happy for you." Mars said. Oliver smiled and wiped away the tear that fell down his cheek. "I love you Mars. I will always love you." Oliver said. "I think it's time we have sex. I feel comfortable with you" Oliver said. "I think I'm ready too." Mars said pulling Oliver down on the bed. Oliver slid his pants off and put his boxers on. Oliver slowly lowered his boxers and pushed himself up onto his knees. "You ready?" Oliver asked. "I'm ready." Mars replied. "Come on." Oliver said. They slowly got up and undressed each other. They took each other in their arms. They kissed deeply and passionately for what seemed for an eternity.