Sex tape

Kurt's pov ⚠️ smut ⚠️

I was setting up my live and said “what's up guys it Kurt from Kurt's world and today I have my girlfriend right here say hi baby” Liv was the sexiest girl ever she was wearing long short sleeve shirt and she was in her lace back panties underneath “hi” she said as she went back to the bed a lay down while watching me I'm always getting hard when Liv was with me... “if I finish this whole bottle of water what u guys want me and Liv to do?” I opened the water bottle and started to drink it (minutes later) I finished the water bottle and Jessie Addams said “u and Liv should make a sex tape infront of everyone in this live right now” I looked at Liv and got up and bring my phone over and put it on the phone stand that can fit anything we are gonna do I got her shirt and panties off and I took off my shirt and pants and boxers I started to fuck Liv's mouth “that's it you little slut take my cock in that mouth” I said she kept on going “shit baby I'ma cum” I said and cummed in her mouth then she swallowed “damn Kurt just fuck me already” Liv said I got to fucked her hard then she moaned “be quiet baby don't want my dad to hear?” I said to her I kept going then she got on all fours and I fucked her from behind “holy shit kurt” she moaned as I kept going my dad's room was right next to me so he can hear what's going on I have my door locked I pull out of her and pull my shorts back on no boxers and I started to eat her out “mhm keep it up Kurt fuck” she moaned I kept on eating her out and she keeps on moaning then I stop and then she pulled down my shorts and started to ride me “mhm fuck baby” I moaned she feels soo good she kept on going until she almost made me cum “anyone happy now??” I asked the live “yes we are now” bobby said I ended the Live and pulled up the shorts and Liv put her shirt back on and I unlocked the door “son, what did I tell you about having sex with Liv when I'm home?” my dad said to me “sorry” I said then he left my room and closed the door and locked it “next time u are obeying me” I said to her “yes sir” she said.