𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

╭⋟──────────────╮

☙ • ▎ 𝓜𝔂 𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓽

╰──────────────⋞╯

to start the video, he tapped the play button

to start the video, he tapped the play button. due to his alcohol consumption, jaemin appeared to be a little lightheaded.

he blinked astonished when the video began. the setting was the campus bathroom, where the group had abducted jaemin. he watched a film of himself being drenched in booze and having his clothes torn in the most disgusting ways. in the video, jaemin was seen sobbing while those individuals beat him, abused him, and touched him inappropriately.

when they placed a lighter next to Jaemin and teased him by saying they were going to burn him alive, he looked very awful. the poor boy was pleading with them to turn around. he was sobbing uncontrollably, but those folks showed no pity and persisted in abusing him. they held on to jaemin's hair and pushed his face against the wall, causing blood to ooze from his nose and lips. he was crying and just looking so bad, yet all they did was touch him in an inappropriate way and beat him.

after seeing everything there, jaemin broke down in tears as he remembered everything that had happened to him while he was in college. he made an effort to forget all those years ago, but the videos brought back his painful memories. he screamed and tossed his phone across the room because he was so terrified. he hid the tears that were streaming down his face.

he repeatedly scratched his eyes to try to stop sobbing because he was so terrified, but it didn't work. he could hear the whispers inside his head, and his teeth trembled. those voices persisted in making fun of him, joking around with him, and insulting him. jaemin tried to walk to the table but failed and collapsed to the ground because he was unable to calm himself. Because of the drink, he was also sleepy.

pinkette was about to close his eyes and pass out when he saw two persons approaching the cabinet. he glanced at them, but his hazy vision only allowed him to figure out that they were a girl and a man.

and suddenly he felt someone grab him by the hair.

he began to whimper somewhat from the sharp pain; that man was now pushing him to the ground. the female was standing nearby and grinning. jimin and her father were there, jaemin acknowledged. but he was helpless; he shouted out for assistance, but no one answered. the young boy was so lightheaded that he was unable to move to get away from them either.

he sensed mr yoo removing his coat and making sexual advances at him. jaemin yelled at the man to stop as he felt the man's hand under his shirt, but the man had him so firmly in his grasp that he was unable to move. the man held both of his hands above his head.

"there isn't someone to save you once more", karina chuckled.

it turned out to be true; jaemin is powerless. jimin's father is assaulting him. he was limited to screaming for assistance. and because he had been watching jaemin from the beginning, he was enjoying himself more than ever. jaemin was terrified since the last experience was reoccurring and he was still weak like previously. he was so weak, perhaps even weaker than before, and all he wanted was to see his husband as soon as possible. he couldn't help himself.