the beginning Cp. 1

I woke up today. I was drowsy after I found my crown👑 I went to find green but he wasn't in his bedroom. I asked purple if she's seen him but she said no. I even asked red if he'd seen him he but he said no aswell. I hate talking to him ever since he turned us into monster's I have hated him ever since then I asked pink, orange, lime, yellow, magenta, light blue, brown, white, black and gray and guess what. They all said NO I don't get it. Probably he's in the theater I thought I haven't checked there yet as I was walking to the theater purple🟣 and orange🟠 was running OUT of the theater I peeked inside It turn's out to be TEENAGERS were there.They probably got scared by them so purple and orange  ran out. yellow had gotten the one that was left behind and little magenta killed one with her  jump roap two down four to go.I killed one by ripping there head clean off and idk(I don't know) who killed the other three. So one more was left a female but she wasn't a teen she was... FIVE?! Why was she with teen's it turns out her name was savvana and she was a orphan that's a pretty name!magenta said yea pink added I tried to get out of the conversation but savvana ran tords me. And HUGGED me awww everyone said. I on the other had new that if green saw me hugging another person he'd kill the person that hugged me.