Needy~~SMUTTTT

Green pov: it has been ten days since me and blue and fucked and I was horny I went off to find blue and I ask red if he had seen him after I couldn't find him he had said blue was in the back stage which blue is only allowed to go there. I knocked on the door that lead to the back stage to be greeted by my one and only.....darling blues pov:I was too horny to even think straight I grabbed a fake dick and sat in the corner and placed it right at my ass hole and pushed it in it was smaller than greens dick but was thicker that his dick as I went in a out of my ass I heard knocking I hid the fake dick and ran to the door as I opened it I knew it was green I would be surprised if he was horny to "hey blue" he said before he could finish what he was gonna say I said "come in" and he did he looked horny more horny that I was "horny" i asked "yup" he said and that his member was pulled out it was hard as a rock which made it from 10 inches to 16 inches I new he saw the seamen that I had held in for surprisingly long time and asked if I wanted his dick I dident want to sound needy but I said yes either way I sat on the couch that was in the back stage and spread my legs wide open for him to see my ass and pussy I was blushing so hard I can't even green placed his dick to my pussy witch made me nervous I had been a virgin in my pussy for as long as I remember it been my ass that's always been fucked I prepard for the "game" and told green to NOT slam into me like he did last time he said ok and put his dick in slowly but surly and God it felt so good I was moaning a it was only half way in slut~ green said my little needy slut~s-shut up I said and then he started to trust into me harder and faster which earned  more moans from me and it felt better and a soon as I was ready he slammed into me in and out,OOH fuck YES PLEASE FUCK ME  ahhh~~ ooooO~~yess~~~KEEP GOING~~~Yes PLEASE FUCK MY NEEDY PUSSY~~I LOVE DICKS.I was Cumming so much to the point where my upper thighs and lower stomach and his dick and lower stomach where covered in seamen after all the sex and GOD did it feel good we went to bed hoping no one will find out about our type of "fun" and "enjoyment".