Me and You

This chapter will contain the following; Profanity and Mild Gore. If you are uncomfortable with this and you proceed to read, acknowledge the fact you've been warned.

Reader discretion is advised.

[Dorm 202]

"Goddammit, what is wrong with her!? She's so annoying!" Willow walked to her dorm and opened the door to see a bloody, motionless Boscha sitting up leaning on a wall with blood all over her hands, nose, and head. Naturally as one would she screamed thinking Boscha was dead. Willow's screams startled Boscha causing her to scream back at Willow, "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK HAPPENED TO YOU?!" Willow asked still screaming, "Uh...I got into a fight." Boscha said calmly not having the energy to scream, "OF Course you did, THEY KICKED ME OUT OF CLASS JUST TO COME FIND YOU!" Willow yelled being frustrated, "..." Boscha stayed silent, "Do you have nothing to say, look at yourself, you look like you're dead!" Willow said finally lowering her voice, "Can you help me..." Boscha mumbled, "What? You need to speak louder." 

"Can you help me um...clean up?" Boscha asked a little more loudly holding her hand out gesturing Willow to help her stand up, Willow stayed silent for a bit then grabbed Boscha's arm and pulled her up on her feet, "This doesn't make us friends." Willow said helping Boscha make her way to the dorm's bathroom, she put down the toilet lid and sat Boscha down, "This may not be the best bandaging." Willow said grabbing bandages, hydrogen peroxide and antiseptic wipes. "It's fine." Boscha reassured watching Willow grab the hydrogen peroxide, "This might hurt a bit." Willow grabbed Boscha's chin gently and angled it up to look at the gash on the front of her head.

"Hm, it's pretty long but not deep." Willow told Boscha, "Tha-" Boscha gritted her teeth which mumbled her groan, she tugged on Willow's shirt. With no warning at all Willow poured hydrogen peroxide on the gash. "Oops, probably should have warned you." Willow said nervously chuckling at the end. "Fuuuck." Boscha's hands and voice were shaking. "Don't worry I don't think I'll have to use it anymore." Willow put the bottle down and grabbed the bandages and began to bandage her forehead making some sort of head band.

Willow put the bandages down, grabbed wipes and began to clean the blood on Boscha's lips and nose. "By the way, you can let go now." Willow said throwing away the dirty wipe, "Let go?" Boscha asked confused, "Of my shirt." Boscha quickly let go and felt a sting on her hands, she looked down and saw the palm of her hands grazed the dirt when she fell. "I'll bandage that too and then you should be good." Willow cleaned Boscha's hand and started wrapping it with bandages, "Her hands are smooth." Boscha thought to herself, "There you go, you don't have any more wounds, right?"

"No." Boscha looked at the bandages on her hand, "I'll get you something cold for your eye." Willow said as she was putting the bandages, wipes, and hydrogen peroxide back. "Wait." Boscha said stopping Willow from leaving, "What?" Boscha stood up and walked towards Willow, "Thanks for patching me up, I've never been hurt this badly." Boscha said rubbing the palm of Willow's hand with her thumb, "Huh?! Oh it's uh nothing really." Said Willow with a flustered tone, "You're better than the nurse at Hexside, seriously, you have the hands of an angel." Boscha said bringing Willow's hand up, "Uh...um, Thank you?" Boscha let go of her hand and left the bathroom leaving Willow standing in the door frame confused with her hand covering her mouth, "What the hell was that...? " Willow brushed it off and thought nothing of it.

She left the bathroom and went into the living room to see Boscha sitting on the couch holding makeshift ice pack, "Oh and we have a two day break including today." Willow told Boscha as she sat down on the couch beside Boscha. "Our silence is so loud." Willow grabbed the tv remote and turned the TV as white noise. 

"You still suck." Willow said with a jokily tone.

"..."

"You too." Boscha responded.