kidnapped

3rd person POV:

It was a normal day everyone was minding their own business....

At the Main palace...

The emperor and the princess we're having tea in the main palace like normal until...

A smoke appeared where the emperor and princess were it caught the knight (Felix) attention and looked over at where they were seating but they weren't there it caused the knight to panic but then the same smoke appeared again and he disappeared too...

At the emerald palace...

Lucas the magician of the royal family was in his room in the emerald palace eating when suddenly a smoke appeared he was about to use magic but the smoke already got to him and he disappeared too...

Lily the princess personal maid was cleaning princess athanasia's room when a smoke appeared she panicked but the smoke already got to her and she disappeared too...

At the Alpheus mansion...

Roger the duke of the Alpheus were signing papers like normal them a smoke started to appear which alerted the duke but before he could do anything he disappeared with the smoke...

Ijekiel the future duke of the Alpheus were in their garden until the same smoke appeared and he disappeared too...

Jennette the niece of the duke were in her room looking at the window a smoke then appeared at the other side of the room it caught her attention and she panicked she was about to run to her door but the smoke get to her before she can run to her door and she also disappeared...

Anastacius the past emperor of obelia was at his room in the Alpheus mansion (in his disguise) when a smoke appear and he was going to use magic but the smoke was already Infront of him and then he disappeared like the others...

{End of POV}

💚~~💚~~💚~~💚~~💚~~💚~~💚~~💚~~💚

Timeline of people who will react:

Timelines:

After kiel and athy met
Before the debut of athy
After the 1st tea party

emoji of the timeline:

🌟 after kiel and athy met
🎉 before the debut of athy
🍵 after the 1st tea party

💚~~💚~~💚~~💚~~💚~~💚~~💚~~💚~~💚

3rd person POV:

in a room there you can see some unconscious people

the room:

felix the personal knight of the princess/emperor was the first one to wake up

🍵felix: "ugh" he said