Meeting you

Vegas pov :

“Son, you know that today is an important day, finally people will know who we are. It is time we show them we exist, and that you my son will soon rule over these lands”. He turned to Vegas while tapping his back.

My father always said this, how I will rule, and that I will be accepted. He doesn’t know the pain I hold when I have to hide, eat myself to be something I am not. How will I manage to be there, with so many omegas wandering around? I need to be calm and take my suppressants, otherwise, it will be worse than hell for everyone in there.

“I am ready to go farther, I also made sure that nothing happens.”

“Great my son, let us go with no fear in our hearts”.

My father has always been a great man, and yes he always made sure my heat would not hurt anyone, but as a father he lacked the empathy to understand the pain of his own child. I am sure he has his own pain after mother died, but he lost in his own pain of loss he couldn’t see me anymore.
I hope at this night things will go well, and that luck will be on my side.

The carriage arrived at the palace. So many people were gathered there, and each one of them looked better than the other one. It was an important moment, so of course everyone picked their best dresses and tried to fit in the theme. Black and white, like the story of Ying-Yang. The king who organized this, was obsessed with ancient stories and he always loved putting them in real life. But as a king he was evil. He hated people who were bigger than him, so he always put them down. His power was insane as if the Devil was ruling in that front. Despite this he had a son, who was prettier than the Moon and brighter than the Sun. His name was Pete, but he was always hidden. Being an omega, beautiful as a creature, was dangerous, that is why the King always kept him hidden.

“Thank you to everyone for coming in this important moment, where finally my son will be shown to the world. For me as a father was a hard decision, but he is an adult so I don’t want to keep him anymore like a prisoner. We may raise a toast.”

“Father have you ever seen his son?”

“No son, but they say his beauty is enchanting, as if he was born from magic creatures, not from this bad King?"

“Father, why would you say this, we are at his place.”

My father is also too honest, but he is right this King is someone who no one would want to mess with.
I was moving around the palace because too many people were in there. The paintings on the wall somehow reminded me of these stories my mom would tell me. Suddenly tears dropped from my eyes, I missed her so much, she was the only one who would try to embrace me in my hardest moments.

“Why did you leave me mother, why did you go and left this poor child alone to face the darkness of this world”

“Oh my God. I am so sorry Sir. Wait, why are you crying”

A hand reached for my tears, and erased them. A soft hand, white and pale, with so much elegance, brought shivers. When I pulled my head up, I saw a dark haired man, with dark eyes and moles near them. The more I stared at him the more my mind became wild. I got trapped in his beauty without realizing I was holding his waist. Even his waist was fragile and like an hourglass. I guess he might be the hidden son of the King. I realized why he held him like a prisoner. His beauty was beyond this world.

“Are you feeling better? I heard some noises and wanted to check, then I saw you crying so I …”

He kept talking but my eyes kept looking at his lips. Was it wrong for me wanting to kiss him..
My heat, my heat was trying to take over me, but having him in my embrace, it was calming as the waves Still I started imagining how would he look in bed. Would he look so innocent, or let his omega lust take over and let his darkest sexiest thoughts come to life? 

“If you don’t let me go, I will kiss you. I am an omega and I can tell you are an alpha off great power, but I am not afraid of that. Being hidden for so long had it’s good sides.

I pulled him closer and kissed his lips. What a brave omega, fearless in front of an alpha that had to be chained. His lips were soft and tasty like the last dish you get served in a banquet. And as the kiss went on, he pushed me away.

“My name is Pete, hope we will see again, mischievous alpha”,

“My name is Vegas, you fearless omega.

Just like that he ran away from me leaving only the taste of his lips, while waking a hunger that was held with chains deep inside me. I will find you Pete, this is only the beginning .