Chapter 8

'After somedays'

You were ignoring jungkook from some days cause you don't want that someone make a bad image of your character.

You were not that much brave or strong who will bear all this.

why did they asked so many questions just because jungkook became my friend. Huh? Like seriously? But I can say that girl is really very scary. What was her name. Ummm... Yeah lisa.! Oh my gosh. Whatever I have to reach home fastly. it's too late.

You were thinking this all in your mind while walking fast.

''Today was a tiring day in cafe. There were so many costumers and yashi is having a fever. Me and cherry are really feeling alone without her.", you said while walking.

You checked time in your watch and it stucks 10:33.

"Oh no.! This is too late. I have to walk more fast. Come on y/n fast.", you said while walking. You were literally running. your home came in your sight. As you took a sigh of relief but soon frowned when you saw a car, standing there.

You reached there and you saw someone.

Jungkook

Jungkook.

You went to him as he was looking at you.

"H..hey wh..what are you doing here?", you asked but he kept his index finger on your lips.
"Shhhhhhh....... don't say anything princess, just tell me what's the matter? Why are you ignoring me?", he asked as you gulped.

Should I tell him or not.?
Maybe not. It's not a big deal.

"No..nothing.", you stuttered as he raised his eyebrows at you.
"Oh really.?", he again asked as you blinked your eyes for several times.
"Ye..yeah.", Idiot stop stuttering.

"So you will not tell me. Huh?"

"Wh..what should I..I tell you when there is n..nothing to tell jungkook?."

"Ok then.!"

He said as he held your arms and took you to his car. He made you sit on the backseat and locked the door.

You tried to stop him but he was stronger than you. You was calling him but your voice was not going outside cause windows were also locked.

You were continuously banging on the window. As you could see he was looking at you with a straight face.

So you stopped and you were feeling so tired that your eyelids were feeling heavy. Slowly, they started to fall and you drifted to your dream land.

--

You were sleeping peacefully when you felt like someone is staring at you. You opened your eyes to see jungkook hovering over you.

You panicked and tried to push him but again you forgot that he was way more stronger.

"Jungkook what are you doing?"

"Just looking at a sleeping beauty."

"Ge..get off of me."

"Why? Don't say you don't like your friend's closeness."

"I..It's not like that."

"Than tell me why are you ignoring me. Just for the devil's sake, tell me."

"Huh..? Jungkook I already told you there is nothing. And what are you saying 'devil'.?"

"do you want me to eat your lips."

"Wh..what.?"

To be continued........

Sorry for the Short chapter. I will write a long one next time 😅.
It's because I am too lazy for now.
But I (j)-hope you like this chapter. Plz let me know your opinions about it. 🙂