Part 1

"Lori! Stop trying to kill me bitch" I grumble as my sword breaks.

"It's not my fault your bad at minecraft" she laughs, killing me and taking my stuff.

"God can't I mine in peace" I roll my eyes.

I hear Lori yell something to her mom.

"Ok mom!" she says after a while.

"I have to go" she mumbles, leaving the game.

"Oh alright. See you at school tomorrow" I smile

"See you tomorrow" she smiles back, hanging up.

I sigh and plug my phone in. I lay down in bed and decide to try to sleep. I lay down for about five minutes before I grab my phone. I check the time.

11:34.

I open Wattpad and look through my recommended. It's full of random stories but one catches my attention. It's a ranboo x reader story. I click it and then go to google and then look him up. He's a streamer.

I sigh again and open the story. I connect my earbuds and shuffle my playlist.

I read the first chapter and immediately get invested. I spend the next couple of hours reading the story. He's a prince in this story and falls in love with a witch. I end up crying at the end of the story and I almost throw my phone across the room a few times.

I wipe my eyes and put my phone down. I decide to try to sleep again and this time, I fall asleep fast.

I wake up in an uncomfortable bed in a nightgown.

'What the fuck?' I wonder, reaching for my phone. I search for it for a while before giving up. I go downstairs to ask my mom and I catch a glance of myself in the mirror. My hairs longer and wavy and I have a white nightgown on.

'I have to be dreaming' I think to myself before continuing my descent down the stairs.

"Morning mom" I smile, sliding into a chair.

"Good morning Rachel." she smiles

"Why are you dressed like that" I giggle, looking at her dress.

"What do you mean? You're the one dressed odd. Once you eat, go change. You know the king is having a ball today." she says, placing a bowl of mush in front of me.

I make a disgusted face before shoveling the food in my face. I was starving.

"So mom" I say with a mouthful

"Don't chew with your mouth open. It's very unladylike." she says, dabbing the corner of her mouth with a napkin.

"Sorry" I whisper, swallowing my food.

"What's wrong honey" she says

"Have you seen my phone?" I ask, standing up to wash my dish.

"Your what?" she says, following me.

"My phone" I say slowly.

"I don't know what that is. Sorry" she says, placing her dish in the sink.

I think for a second.

Wait.

"What year is it?" I say slowly.

"Are you feeling ok?" she asks, feeling my face.

"I'm fine. What year is it"

"1677. Why?"

My heart sinks.

"I'm going for a walk" I whisper.

"Get dressed first" she says, sitting down at the table.

"Ok.." I say, going back to my room.

I open my closet and see dresses, corsets and uncomfortable looking shoes.

I really am in the past.

I grab a corset, dress and shoes and I change.

I look at myself in the mirror and frown. I looked awful.

I walk back down the stairs and go outside. I take a deep breath and walk down the stone road to a field.

I see a blonde girl talking to a man.

I walk over and sigh, relieved.

"Lori thank god. Finally a familiar face. We need to talk."

"Rachel. Hello." she smiles

"Hi" the man says, looking at me oddly.

"Hello?" I say, returning the look.

"What's wrong? You look pale." She says, worried.

"Weird shits happening" I say sighing.

"Shit? Please talk normally." She says, frowning.

"Sorry. Weird stuffs happening." I grumble.

"How so?"

"I think I time traveled." I whisper, looking at the floor.

I hope you enjoyed!! I'm very very excited for this book and I hope you are too.

Lots of love!