Talking To The Moon.

A/N: BIG THANK YOU to everyone who participated when i asked for everyone's room descriptions! I hope you all like what i came up with. This took me only about an hour and a half to write. This song in this story is not sung by any characters, it's like a narrative song. Like in the movies :D

Fun Fact: Making the cover of the book takes longer than writing the story itself sometimes!

***************************************************************************************

The stars in the sky shined bright in the clear night sky. A house sat under the moonlight. Lonely in the night.

At least, that's what it felt like sometimes.

Without him, there was no point in having anyone else around.

You were deeply in love with him, and him you.

But you were universes apart.

Quite literally.

For years, you and Varian met every night. You would meet in the forest, talk, dance and laugh in the fields. There was never a sore moment with you two. You always wished you could run away together. You wanted to, so badly. But everytime you and Varian tried to run, the second you left the forest...

You would wake up.

That's right, you only knew each other in your dreams. For some reason, since you were young, you would dream about a moonlight forest, and you always found each other there. You never had the same conversation once. Always something different. Whether it be about your day, life, what you want to do with your life, books, science, or anything...it was always fulfilling.

And so real.

So. So real.

But when you tried talking to others about it, no one ever believed you. You were bullied in school...

So you just stopped telling people.

At this point, you wondered if you truly were crazy.

You sat on your bed in thought. The bedroom had pink and blue striped walls, there were 3 posters on the wall, Shadow the Hedgehog and Sonic the Hedgehog hanging close to the posters. Your bookshelf was blue, green, and beige. The bed was a bunk bed covered with a butterfly blanket, with some stuffed animals. A small window was in the far corner of the room. A drawing desk sat on the carpet flooring, on the far left corner of the room. A large, antique white dresser also sat in by the wall on the right side. Four white shelves hung along the wall, filled with books and thingamabobs.

You sighed as you stood, walking to the window, stepping on a stepstool to reach. You held tightly on your favorite necklace as you looked out the window, at the moon.