Courasant and Trouble PT 1

Revana looked at the ancient ship of the Old Republic; from the days of Revan and Canderous Ordo. Jango just stared in shock as Boba blinked owlishly before saying: "What a bucket of Junk!"

"Boba!" Jango reprimanded, "That ship is the Ebon Hawk, it has been known by many names Boba; none more famous to the Mandalorians as the Ship of the Mand'alor, and to the Republic, the Beacon of the Republic."

Revana walked under the ship "The hull was updated with Beskar, her weapon systems also, her engines modified to today's standards as well as the fastest hyperdrive of any era," Kina said, "T3 runs the ship when there are no organics on board."

As if on cue an ancient T3 mining unit rolled down the ramp {You called Mistress Kina?} T3 beeped.

Kina laughed softly "Of course, T3 has a personality that could rival his counterpart, sadly I haven't heard from HK in many years." Kina replied.

Revana always adored ancient ships and droids, T3-M4 was rebuilt by Revan and was equipped with a taser mod that was the stuff of nightmares for enemies and a blaster attachment also "His frame is Beskar," she pointed out.

Kina nodded "Your Buir Myles rebuilt T3 even saw T3's last recording of Rev'buir being captured by the Eternal Sith Emperor,"

Revana looked at T3 whose round flat head turned to her {Master Myle's offspring?} the droid beeped curiously.

Revana removed her helmet "I am, though I have been told I look like your former master and owner Revan," she replied.

The little T3 unit shook with excitement {You look a lot like Mistress Revan!} T3 beeped excitedly, {The ship is ready Mistress, whenever you are prepared to depart,}

Kina laughed a laugh that wasn't like any Kaminoan's judging from Boba and Jango's reactions, they had seen how cold and heartless Kaminoans could be "Will you be joining us Kina?" Revana asked

"I will, it has been years since I stepped foot in the Temple on Courasant," Kina replied

"It would be best if we came along also," a voice said.

The four turned to see Pre and Xanatos. Revana knew that Xanatos had done some horrible things while under the Sith's spell that he had been under, and was most likely the test subject of the Sith that had ensnared Jango, Xanatos was just looking to make amends, though he was Mandalorian and her older brother. Xanatos was a prankster at heart also which helped her in dealing with Master Poof's antics.

Master Poof...

Revana closed her eyes remembering her friend and his noble sacrifice for the People of Courasant. That Doll had long since been returned from once it came and had been rendered completely helpless. Revana nodded at the pair "Jango, I know you want to take Slave 1, as much as I want to take my ship, but this has more room." Revana pointed out

"Your right, though many of this class of ship haven't been seen other than in museums, so it will be a shock to most," Jango remarked

"The Ship's current name that Myles Registered it under is 'Legacy of the Past' which is fitting considering how many wars this ship has been in," Kina pointed, "But it would be best to use this we don't want the Republic to know that the famed Ebon Hawk is still around, though it belongs to the Mand'alor, they will still try to take it."

Revana couldn't help but agree to this logic as D5 came rolling up. T3 and D5 greeted each other and seemed to hit it off D5 recognized that T3 was the caretaking droid for the Ebon Hawk and that the pair would most likely cause trouble if the pair saw Anakin's Droid R2.