Part 8 Sports Festival [Part 1]

"John!"

"Hey! want to hang out?" Monoma asked him.

"Sure, let's go to my dorm." John tells him. Monoma blushed at the thought of going into John's dorm. Monoma was also excited to hang out with John more. John, on the other hand, has never understood love. He never believed in it. Even though he may not love Monoma, he still liked hanging with him. While they were hanging out at his dorm, there was a knock. John opened it in horror. Keon was standing there. He grabs johns head, replaying all the bad memories. When he gained his senses back, Monoma was standing next to Keon.

"You really thought I liked you? Why would anyone? you're just a MONSTER." Monoma then punches John in the face. John doesn't move, he is stunned from what Keon did. He also didn't want to fight Monoma. Monoma lands one more good punch and knocks John out.

John wakes up in the room he was always interrogated in. There is someone else in the room. William. John's dad didn't seem happy to finally see his son again. He seemed scared. There was a hand around his neck. It was All Mights grip.

"Glad you are awake young John, I wanted you to see this." His grip on William became stronger.

"You're a MONSTER young John, you do not deserve people to care about you." All Might grips William till his neck explodes. John cries out screaming. He tries to escape but can't get past the restraints. Someone else enters the room. John had no idea who it is. The man wore a suit and had a mask. The mask was like a black skull with tubes around it.

"Hello John, I am all for one." All for One reaches his hand out to the crying child.

"Join me." John thinks about his dad, Monoma, Keon, All might. He grabs All for One's hand. Everything went back.

I shot up from my bed. Fuck. Me. What was that? All of my other nightmares more like memories. This one was so different. And who the hell is All for One? Why did he look like that? Even better question, How the fuck did I know what he looked like? If he was in my dreams, I must have known him, but I don't think I ever have. It was 5 in the morning. I can't get this dream out of my mind even after going on an hour run.

I was so into the dream I completely forgot today is the day of the sports festival. Now I am starting to get nervous. I really don't want to fight my frien... classmates.

~Time skip~

I arrived at class 1-A with everyone looking at me. I hate it. I HATE IT. Before I can go sit down, someone talked behind me.

"Gotta say, I'm a little disillusioned if this is what you're offering." I turn around to see a guy with purple hair and sadly, I don't think the bags under his eyes are worse than mine. I really hate something about this guy. He has a mental quirk, no wonder I hate him. He tries to keep talking to me, but I just ignore him. Bakugo approached him and then I notice the hole hall if filled with people.

"This'll be the perfect chance to knock you off your pedestals. Consider this a declaration of war." Who does this guy think he is. Another guy comes in, he looks like a fucking rock. His quirk is even really similar to Kirishima. The dude starts talking shit to us. I want to punch him.

"You two, leave." I said to them. I tried to hide my anger, but I think it came through.

"You're the one who beat the crap out of Bakugo?" The purple mind-fucker asked.

"Yeah, you want to be next?" Fuck, I shouldn't have answered him. I begin to lose control of my body. My body starts to walk to my seat. I FUCKING HATE MENTAL QUIRKS! I am used to these sorts of quirks; I just need to focus. I can feel his aura, so I copied it. Right before he makes me sit down, I break out of the control.