(☞゚ヮ゚)☞Are you.. New..? (Ch. 1)☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

~ _Toby's POV_ ~

I'd start heading towards school, knowing Florence, My Girlfriend, would catch up later. My phone would ding, 'Florence <3'. 'Of course she would text now, I bet I can tell you what she's gonna say.. 'Hey Babeeeeee~~ I Can't Meet Up RN.. I'm, Busy.. But Love Youuuuuuuuu!~'. Sure enough, She said exactly that. 

~!_ Toby 🔪_!~ 'No Problem Hun. I'm almost to the school anyways. Cya later. <3'

~!_ Florence ❤_!~ 'Byeeeee!!!'

Just like that, she went offline, I knew exactly what she was most likely doing. At a bar, got drunk, and started hitting it off with some random bastard and now she's rushing to get to school and act like NOTHING happened, but I know the truth.

I arrived at school and did my normal, waited for Florence, she was late, we both got yelled at by our homeroom teacher, annnddd then we got news that a new student was coming in a week. I was pretty surprised cause we didn't have a new student in a few years, the last one was my bestfriend, Jane, so I don't get why we would have a new student in the middle of the year... Oh man, I hope I won't have to tutor him... Or her-

'You alright Tobs? You seem down.' I would hear the low, but soft feminine voice, Jane. 'Yeah, I'm fine. Just Florence again.' I'd sigh as I said the last part.

'Tobs... You need to get someone else, she's toxic, Toby, toxic, and will keep using you until you breakdown and then she's just gonna leave you, and you know this, Toby.' She'd say, with a 'I wanna kill this bitch' look.

'I know, but I'm waiting for the right moment to break up with her. For now I'm just hangin' around until I get tired of her.' I'd say with a small smirk. Just then Florence walked over and pulled another students chair over and sat right next to me. She just kissed my cheek and laid her head on my shoulder, she glared at Jane but then looked away when I looked down at her. 'Babe, could I have $10 for the vending machine, pleassseeee?' Florence would break the somewhat silence 'It's only $3 for it though. Why do you want $10?' I'd question, knowing it would be a bad lie. 'I just wanna buy more then 1 thing, for me, and a few of my friends!'

'Mmm... Fine, but only $10, no more today.' I'd hand the money to her and she'd take off, not even toward the vending machines. 'Tobias Erin Rogers, come to my office NOW.' The speaker would blare everyone's ears, then they would stare at me as I got up and walked out.

'Yes sir? You called me?' I would say as I sat down in the small wooden chair. 'Yes, I did, Tobias. I need you to give our new student a tour when they arrive on Monday. And don't get pissed off at me, this is a punishment for not doing your homework 3 times in a row this week.' Prof. Slender would say, and send me out as the last bell rang for everyone to go home.

(Ps: It's supposed to be Friday in this section)

*!-<Next Monday>-!*

As I arrived at school (Again) I saw many people, and by many I mean almost the whole school, surrounding what looked a blonde person, as I walked over I could see it was a male, he had blonde, golden hair, his clothing style was extraordinary, he had on a black jacket with a black and white striped shirt, he had ripped jeans with high leather boots, and honestly, if I say so myself, he was pretty... Cute? Hot? I don't know. But I could tell he's who I needed to give a tour too.

'Get outta the way dammit, can't you people tell he's uncomfortable!' I would yell at everyone. They all backed up and I walked over, reaching my hand out to help him up.... but when he looked at me, I could tell he was more than uncomfortable, he wasn't scared, no. He was terrified.