1

Y/n's POV

I was in my room listening to green day on my headphones when my brother ran into my room. I paused my music and checked what time it was. 6:30 it can't be dinner I already ate.
" Y/n mom wants you downstairs."
I nodded and too my headphones out and looked at myself in the mirror. I grabbed a plain black sweatshirt I zipped it halfway and began to walk downstairs.

Gerard's POV

It was about 6 in the afternoon and we needed a place to stay. So far nobody wants to let us stay with them wich is understandable not many people would want 4 guys in there 20s in there house for a month. We were at the last house on the street. It was a brick house with a red roof. The house already had a few Halloween decorations up even though it was only the 18th of September. Looks like somebody likes Halloween. I knocked on the door and a lady in her early 40s answered. She was wearing a gray tang top and dark blue sweatpants. She had orange dreadlocks with the sides shaved. She had a tattoo of a tree going all the way up her arm.
"Hello!" She said. I noticed her eyes were two different colors one was green and the other was brown.
" Sorry ma'am but we need a place to stay for a little while is it alright if we stay with you?" She looked behind me at the rest of the gang and thought for a second.
" Yeah sure it's fine dear." She nodded and let us in. She screamed up the stairs for a boy to go get someone named y/n. " Alright you guys will be staying in y/n's room cuz she has the most beds and stuff so you shorty your sleeping on the floor you look like a pedo. Tall one your sleeping on the top bunk and Gerard your sleeping on the other end of y/n's bed. Mikey your gonna sleep in Jordans room okay?" We all nodded.
" How do you know me and my brothers names but not the rest?" I asked.
" Yeah my daughter is like obsessed with Mikey so I kinda need to know." I nodded and a girl came down the stairs. Oh wow she's pretty.

Y/n's pov.
I walked down the stairs and made eye contact with Gerard way when I reached the bottom. "M-mom what are they doing here?"
I asked. " They need a place to stay they'll be in your room." I nodded and looked down at my nightmare before Christmas socks. I felt a tear roll down my cheek. Great now I'm crying Infront of my chemical romance! They could tell I was crying. " Hey are you okay?" Ray asked. I nodded he walked up to me and hugged me. " Let me know if something is wrong okay? If you want us to leave we can." I nodded and Gerard stepped up to me as well. He offered a hug and I excepted it. He is so adorable. " Where are you guys staying?" Gerard patted my head and shoved his hands into his pockets. "We're hoping to stay with you if that's okay?" My eyes widened with excitement. " Yeah yeah that's awesome!"