𝗕𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝗣𝗲𝗲𝗹 | 𝗛𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗻 𝗬𝘂

Hobin Yu x Gender Neutral Reader
Requested By: ImSodaCan
Fluff

"Finally found you, thief!"

You turned your head to see a short male around your age with short brown hair pointing in your direction.

"What?" You looked around for a thief but didn't see anyone else in the alleyway you were in.

You were about to walk home but were suddenly accused of stealing something.

"Today we're confronting the person who stole thirty thousand won from their classmate!" The boy yelled.

Behind him was a blonde boy holding a phone, filming the entire situation.

'Wait, are they Viral Hit? I've seen some of their videos.' You recognized the Newtubers.

"Hey, hold on! I didn't steal anything from anyone!" You argued.

"Listen, lying won't help you. So give us the money now or you'll be in bigger trouble." Hobin put on his 'intimidating' face.

[Yeah, just return the money]

[Get that money back, Hobin!]

"There's a misunderstanding." You tried negotiating.

'They're in my way. I'll just try running past.' You dashed toward the two boys.

Hobin put his fists up in defense as you got closer and swung.

You blocked his punch before hitting his shoulder.

Hobin jumped back, putting some space in between you two.

"If you're gonna fight me, I'll have no choice but to defend myself." You put your fists up to fight him.

"Deal, but you better give the money back when you lose." He looked determined to win.

Your fist shot toward him at extreme speed, Hobin almost didn't see it coming.

He barely swerved out of the way before your leg came to knee him in the stomach.

'How are their attacks so fast?! They must be experienced in fighting!' Hobin stopped your knee with his hands.

[Is it only me or is Hobin losing]

[Jesus Christ, their attacks are fast]

Hobin took a step back, the male was already out of breath just from blocking your hits.

'Doesn't look like he's doing good, maybe I should go easy on him?' You saw that you had the upper hand.

"Hobin! Get a grip, man!" Snapper yelled from behind the camera.

"Don't worry, I got this-" He turned around to give the camera a thumbs up but at that moment slipped backwards on a banana peel someone had littered.

Hobin's eyes widened as he felt himself falling.

'What an embarrassing way to go.' He closed his eyes as he accepted his fate.

You quickly caught him by wrapping your arm around his back.

There seemed to be a long pause of silence as everyone tried to process what just happened.

[This has to be staged]

[Is this a fight or a romance movie?]

[Lmao look at Hobin]

"Wow, you're really light." You said in surprise.

"Huh?" Hobin opened his eyes to see you holding his back.

You two stared into each other's eyes without saying a word.

"Oh, uh. I-" He couldn't find the right words at that moment.

"You're welcome." You gave the boy a small smile.

'Did they just save me? Why?' Hobin stared at the ground in a mix of embarrassment and awkwardness.

You crouched down and picked up the banana peel from the ground.

"You slipped on this? How cliche." You let out a laugh.

Hobin's face became bright red, embarrassed at the fact you were right.

By then, the boy had lost his will to fight.

'There's now way I can fight them after they saved me...' Hobin's mind raced with thoughts, wondering what he should do now.

[That's not the person who took my money]

Snapper felt his jaw drop when he saw the message pop up in the chat.

[I've never seen them before. I don't think they go to my school]

"Uhh..Hobin?" The blonde looked up from his camera.

"Yeah?" Hobin took his eyes off of you to look over to his friend.

"The guy who made the request is in the chat right now. They're right, we got the wrong person." He broke the news to his friend and the audience in the chat.

Hobin immediately fell to the ground.

"I'm so so so sorry. I apologize for the misunderstanding." He hit his head onto the concrete floor in shame.

'I can't believe it, a popular Newtuber picked a random fight with me and then slipped on a banana peel..?!' The thought made you burst into another fit of laughter.

You could feel tears blur your vision as you knelt down on the ground to Hobin's level.

"It's fine. Stand up." You held his face gently to make him look at you.

Hobin felt his face become warm as it sat in your hands.

'They're gonna forgive me that easily?' Hobin was surprised at how quickly you let the matter go.

"Thank you." He said as he got back on his feet.

[Wait they're kinda cute together]

[Aw]

[Can you please just find my money already?]

"Oh right." Hobin was reminded of his task.

"Hey, I'll help you." You offered a hand.

"I don't want you going off fighting some innocent person again. So I'll help you find the actual thief." You continued.

"You'll do that?" Hobin felt touched.

"Of course I will."