Synopsis

“ Remember the princess take the queens position after the queen. ”  She coldly said while staring at me blankly.

She's stating that if I already made my decision — I shouldn't treat them the same as the way I treat the chosen one.

But , I don't know who among the three of them will I gonna choose to be the Queen.

Napa lunok ako ng ilang beses sa sarili kong laway. Bigla akong inuhaw ng mahagip ng paningin ko ang pag angat ng pang itaas na labi niya.

She's a mess if gorgeous chaos , and you can see it in her eyes.

“ What's the matter? The phase of choosing isn't over. Afraid to lose huh? ”  I keep to manage my calm voice even though I'm a lil nervous.

Huh?

No!

I shouldn't be nervous I'm their master I got the power.

“ Isn't over huh? Well I guess yes , but put this on your mind I own you.” I gulp on what she said. She's really serious.

Napa angat ang tingin ko sakanya ng tumayo ito sa upuan niya. She slowly cross the distance between us.

Is she trying to seduce me so that she can get the position? She's f*cking kidding me.

She'll get that when time comes by the way.

“ I can be a better first lady and be your queen.  I can be a better partner suits in you my dear young master.”  Her voice— it became hot and seductive.

She's now standing in front of me. Marahan niyang itinaas ang aking baba kasabay ng pag tama ng aming mga mata. My heart start to beats loud as if it wants to get out on its crib.
My hands are trembling , what the f*ck is with her?

“ If I can't hand the throne and main role , I'll get you instead. You're mine baby.”  I almost choked when she whisper that lines on my ear as she bite my earlobe. Bigla na lang nag init ang aking mukha.

“ Aw my baby is blushing. Kinda nervous young master?” She smirked and start to walk back on her seats.

“ Hi-Hindi tumigil ka na.” She throws me a deadly glares.

“ Keep calm i’m just teasing my young master.” A faint smile was on her lips. Our gaze meet her face became soften. That made me stare at her more , I am amazed on her really.

“ Why would I afraid to lose? Losing the throne and main role isn't a treasure for me. But , you– you are more than that. It's better to have you that those things. ” Nakaka-uhaw ang bawat angat ng labi niya. She smiled at me sweetly.

Eh?

Adik ba s'ya? Bakit ang bilis mag bago ng emosyon ng mukha niya?

But , really she's different. She have the power that might bewitch me anytime she wants.

“ Sorry we're late—” Natigilan sila ng nakita ang malalagkit na titigan namin ni Venus.

“ Did we just ahm , you know disturb your moment?” Agad nag iwas ng tingin si Venus , naging mahinhin na muli ito na tila walang alam sa mga bagay bagay at walang pake alam.

How can she act like that while she's acting very different when we're just two?

She's not an actress but , look at her all the way she had. She looks stunning sophisticated lady.

“ No , you may now take your seats ladies. ”  I command and smile awkwardly.

Nagawi ang tingin ko kay Venus. Malamlam ang titig niya sa'kin na may mapag larong ngiti sa labi.

‘ If I can't hand the throne and main role , I'll get you instead. You're mine baby. ’

Agad akong napatayo ng maulit at mag echo sa tainga ko ang boses at sinabi niya.

“ Hey , are you alright?” Cindy ask , she's the actress she treats me well. She became a good friend of mine.

Napailing na lang at natawa sa inasta ko si Venus.

“ Are you sick? I can take care of you young master.”  Gail flirty said. I shook my head.

“ It's my sched Gail , stop acting like that. ” She coldly yet , sarcastically said.

“ Azria—” I got froze when she called my name. My heart beats loud.  Kinakabahan ako sa kanya na na-eexcite.

“ Sorry I became unpompous. Forgive me young master. ”  Pansin n'ya ata na natigilan ako sa pag banggit n'ya sa pangalan ko.

“ Uhm , no it's okay. Ta-Tayo lang naman nandito. ” 

Muli ko na naman narinig ang mga sinabi niya kanina lang.

F*ck I can't believe na sa isang tulad n'ya ako matitiklop. She still didn't hit my spot yet , she makes me weakened.

She really have something. 

Sino ba sa kanilang tatlo ang dapat kong piliin?

I even don't know if Venus is a bisex , pansex , les or straight. While Cindy is pansex and Gail is bisex , now what about her? No one ever told me.

What if I fall for her without knowing her sexuality? What if she's straight and just working for money?

But why do she said those line?  Does she don't care about the main role and the throne? On her line that what's she means. She wants me not that throne or main role. But , if she gets me means she have those main role and throne two or the opposite one. Clearly for money ain't love.

Silly why I have to think like this? Stupid Azria you're being crazy over the three girls— psh only over her.

“ Venus are you done? ” Cindy ask on her when she stands with her well bold confidence.

“ Yes , excuses ladies. ”   She starts to walk towards me. Then she stop at my side before she whisper something.

“ I’m willing to be the most sinful person just to have you. My life is colourless until you came now I'm dying inside to have you. ” 

Bigla akong mas nanghina sa sinabi niya. Napa- atras ang aking paa dahil do’n.

I noticed the tear that escape in her eyes before continue to walk away.

It's love isn't it?

Or—

Just her f*cking trick act to get the role?