Come Home

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. 

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships!

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Stella's Point of View ---

"Rooster, I don't think that I can do this..." I gently explained.

I realized that I was staying this a bit late, I was laying on a mattress that he had dragged out near the fire, covered with a fitted sheet and a blanket over us.

I was under him, his body on top of mine and our arms were wrapped around one another, he was kissing my neck and shoulders.

He let out a sigh, leaning up he kept his body weight on me and looked down into my eyes, in the darkness of the cold night and the firelight I realized that he was very handsome, alarmingly so.

He leaned down and gently kissed my lips, I saw no reason not to kiss him back.

"Okay... do you mind just letting me be with you, this doesn't have to end in sex..."

I moaned as he leaned back down and kissed up my throat.

"This is intimate enough, naked, together... do you want this to stop?"

In a moment of weakness I whimpered and replied. "No..."

"Does Hangman touch you like this, intimately, or does he go straight to fucking you, ignoring your need for contact with the one you love?"

He had a point, he had a fucking point.

"That's not fair Brandley..."

"Hmm Bradley...you normally call me by my call sign, I like you using my name...and it is perfectly fair."

He moved his body and he turned and cuddled me against him on his side, his hand rubbing down my back.

"You look exhausted."

"I am...emotionally, physically..."

"Then sleep, I will keep watch over you, when we wake up I can make breakfast and we will decided what to do with our day..."

"Thank you Rooster..."

"Aww...Rooster again..." He teased, but my eyes were already slowly closing and I was falling asleep, conflicted about my love for Hangman, and the fact that Rooster was right about Hangman's affection.

--- Rooster's Point of View ---

{Breaking Dawn Next Day}

I walked out of the tiny house, I had left her sleeping, I made a new fire, it had gone out in the night and I was keeping her warm with my body heat.

I made homemade coffee and some omelets that were cooked and keeping warm.

My intention was to wake her up but when I stepped outside, I stopped in my tracks.

Jake was standing there, wearing jeans and a white shirt, sunglasses and a hat he was looking down at a still sleeping Stella.

His expression was loving

It took a moment for me to regain my composure, but I did and I was betting Jake didn't see the stress on my face, I was good at poker.

"Morning Jake, wasn't expecting to see you here."

"Well I tracked her down... did you have to deflower her in the god damn wild like this?"

I didn't like talking about her right in front of her, regardless of the fact that she was asleep.

"I didn't deflower her, she's not a virgin, and second I didn't fuck her, but I simply did what you never do..."

He looked up at me with narrowed eyes.

"What are you talking about."

"I held her, simply was with her, and made her feel loved and wanted, Jake you need to just give her up, you know you are not good for her."

"It's her choice Bradley...and I give her affection."

"No you are just using her as a fuck doll."

"I'm not going to take the bait, you have no idea what I feel for her."

He kneeled down in the dirt and gently shook her shoulder, she slowly woke up, because of the direction she was facing she looked at me confused.

"Morning." Jakes voice shocked me a little bit, it was very soft and loving.

Stella turned gasping and faced him, covering herself up with the blanket.

"Jake..." She cried in shock.

"Easy...I was just checking on you to make sure you were okay, I'm sorry for what happened with Sparrow, if you would let me explain you might not be as mad as you are with me at the moment..."

He reached out and put his palm against her cheek, she turned into it, and my heart ached at seeing this.

"Come with me, please." He begged.

"Yeah I'm not letting her go with you."

"I think the choice is hers Bradley...what do you want baby girl? Will you let me take you home?"