𝐂𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝'𝐬 𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰 [𝟑𝟎]

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗺 𝘆𝗼𝘂.

𑁍 One Month Later 𑁍

Your gold earrings sat on the dresser as you continued to look in the mirror, adjusting the dress to your liking. "That looks better... I think," you whispered to yourself as you took a step back from the body mirror.

This dress was very beautiful, simple but also unique Along with the heels that you decided to pair it with at the last minute. You were currently in one of Toji's penthouses.

Shiu had picked you up from the airport and informed you that you'd be staying at one of Toji's penthouses to get ready at your own pace and silent comfort.

Along with the fact that Megumi was still at home, Shiu claimed that he wouldn't have made it easy to let you go out. "He's gotten more comfortable about wanting to visit you."

Which you didn't really mind, Megumi is a sweet and often calm kid. Although he does have his moments, you rather see him like that than seeing him too quiet. You didn't know the exact moment in which you grew a soft spot for him but you did.

You turned to the clock on the small stand next to the bed, it was nearly 9:40PM which meant that you had about ten minutes before being picked up.

The only thing you needed was to apply the perfume that Toji had gifted you when you went back home a month ago. It was the Yves Saint Laurent Mon Paris, it complimented your cherry red dress.

As you gathered your remaining supplies from the bed, you heard a knock at the door. You clutched your small purse before taking a last look in the mirror. For the last week, you've been feeling a little nervous on how the date may go.

Yes, you're genuinely interested in Toji but this is your first genuine date. You turned the first corner and noticed a familiar painting hanging on one of the tall walls.

It was the same painting that had Toji so captivated at Lakeshore's masquerade ball. You could honestly laugh at his pettiness.

Nobody would expect it from a mafia boss.

As you reached the door, all you could hear was the echo of your heels. It sort of gave you a boost of confidence. You slowly opened the door and saw it was Toji standing before you with a fairly large bouquet of red roses and baby's breath with black wrapping paper.

He wore a black suit with a tad bit of silver accents, that included his silver rings and the one that stood out to you most, his silver chain that hung around his neck. It took everything in you to not scan him up and down as if he was a gift sent by the Gods just for you.

The both of you stood there without saying a word, you were too busy observing him. And from the looks of it, so was he.

He took a slow step closer to you, "You look absolutely stunning." He stated as he handed you the bouquet, his lips slightly parted.

ঔৣ Flower Meaning ঔৣ

𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬 - 𝐒𝐲𝐦𝐛𝐨𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲'𝐬 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 - 𝐒𝐲𝐦𝐛𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

ঔৣ Flower Meaning ঔৣ

ꞋꞌꞋꞌ𑁍ꞋꞌꞋꞌ