𝙾𝙽𝙴 | 𝙵𝙸𝚁𝚂𝚃 𝙵𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃

[ 𝙷𝙰𝚉𝙴𝙻 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ]

[ 𝙷𝙰𝚉𝙴𝙻 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ]

The night with Deena only got more chaotic after Mike came back outside and upstairs to tell us the story what happened in Deena's room after finding her cowboy hat and being flashed everything. It was interesting to see things unfold between Mike and Deena. But you can tell he was becoming less interested with Denna cause she was very tipsy.

We decided to go back inside after a few mosquitoes came out and started to nip us and I decided to lounge in the bed upstairs to relax because I felt very cold and not entirely tired yet but want to relax right now. Mike eventually came upstairs and into the room but kept looking behind him as if he was watching out for someone behind him in case and my best guess it would be Deena right now.

"You have no idea what just happened." Mike says laying down in his bed and sitting up on his side.

"What?" Samantha asked sitting up from her bed to look at Mike.

"She's really drunk I guess, I don't even know if she's drunk or if she's just—"Mike tried to explain the situation with Deena and her intoxication.

"Stupid." Ronnie cut off Mike right away.

"Whatever yeah."

"I'm gonna go with stupid." Ronnie says before laying back down on his bed and Sammi only laughs.

I remained quiet but listened to them talk because I wasn't that close to anyone in this room or Deena to give a opinion right away on first impressions but Deena was coming off too bold and little messy. But speak of the devil, she appears as I heard Deena's voice and feet stumbling loudly up the stairs.

"Who is sleeping?" I heard Deena asked loudly coming up the stairs and stumbling loudly.

But Mike continues explaining the story of what happened with Deena to Sammi and Ronnie, including his own thought and input on what happened. "Nobody has ever, ever gotten butt, butt, but naked. She did."

Sammi and Ronnie chuckled at Mike's exaggerated story but quiet down when Deena appeared in the room and instantly walking over to Mike to 'wake him up' when he was up literally a second ago. It was very clear to the four of us including Mike that he was irritated with Deena and well, she was just far too drunk to notice or to really care about it.

"We're trying to have a good time." Deena slurred her words a little and pouted like a child.

"You're annoying." Mike mumbled before shoving his face halfway into the pillow.