Their first plan

I got a letter in my bookbag.  It said 'I see your secrets but soon everyone will find out too.'  I was confused how I got this letter but no one was around or near me . It wasn't a locker it was my school bag so someone had to be close.

Let me introduce myself,  I'm  Julia Mazibuko. I'm 16 years old and go to Jade high-school grade 10.  I live in Johannesburg South Africa. I have black braids and brown eyes and brown skin. I live in Ruimsig. That all the info you need for now. I went  back to my class and waited by the door and saw my friends, Sibongile, Thando and Kgalalelo. We waited with our class for the teacher to arrive.

One of the girls Ayanda came and said, "Miss Fantine is not coming to class so we have subs for Sfrikaans." Everyone in the class all cheered as they were going to have subs. When we got to Miss Mazibuko we got a few papers. "This is your work please be quiet and you can listen to music. Remember this is not a free." She explained.  As if no one cared we all just ignored her and did our own thing. Ma'am leftt the classroom and everyone started talking to each other.

"Who does she think she's fooling this is basically a free for us, I love when we have subs." Mamelo said. "I know but we have to be quiet or she'll catch us." Chloe said as she looked at her phone. The reason we loved subs was due to the fact that sometimes the teacher doesn't give us work. So we would treat it like a free period. I was talking to my friends about the letter. 

"You should tell a teacher about the letter." Sibogile said as she was looking at her phone. "Enchlec will the the teacher belive her? She should just leave it, they'll probably leave her alone." Kgalalelo said. "No Lelo she should just look for the owner." Thando said. "Whi could've left the note was it one of you?" I asked them. "Julia we wouldn't do that it's not who we are so we should just drop it." Sibongile said. When Miss Mzibuko came back everyone went silent. Half an hour later the bell rang for the last lesson.