PROLOGUE

QUOTE:"I was so in love with you that I ignored how horribly you treated me.

✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️
Who is that proud man?
Ohh... Raymond Micoff, CEO of the Coffs international company has been in several relationships even to the extent of having a child, Little Davis... He can't take care of Davis alone, he needs a woman to help him...
Davis's Mother Jeanne Micoff had run off with another man after giving birth to little Davis and due to this, Raymond hates women and treat them like trash... He feels they're all the same till he meet that lady...
Who's she?
That humble jerk!...
She's Nuella Bella, the only daughter of her parents and she won't let her heart get broken after numerous heartbreaks... She's also poor since she got sacked from a company.... She decides to look for a job and bumped into Mr Raymond's wealthy mansion...

She's his son favourite, it doesn't mean he would love her...
He's her boss doesn't mean she should give him all the respect when he's wrong..
Two opposite behavior contrast...
She tries to cope in his house but a man who doesn't like woman is aggressive
Will she love him?
And even if she does.....what will happen?

PS:to know more about me you can follow me on tiktok @N.A.O.M.H.I thank you 😍.