Sleepover pt uno

Gus pov
Bro I'm so bored right now. Hmmmmmmmm Oh!! I grab my scroll and I begin to write to 5 people. I write to Luz, amity, willow, Hunter and OO! Mattholomule. I finish writing I go over my sentence. "Hi guys wanna come over to my house for a sleepover?" And send. I asked my mum before of course and now I'm just trying to find these inflatable mattresses things. I only find 1, luckily I have a couch in my room which I can turn into a double bed so that will work. I start to inflate it and I eventually finish now I just need to wait for time to pass by. Maybe a little nap.

"Gus Gus Gus Gus Gus Gus Gus" I hear someone's voice repeat my name but it is not just any voice it is Mattholomule!
"MATT?" I scream to see his face. The others are also here.Luz, Amity, Hunter, Matt and willow.
"MY EAR DRUMS BRO," Hunter exclaimed
We all laughed. I sit up and I slip into Matt's face. I feel everyone's eyes one me and I feel my face heating up.
"SORRY!" I spoke. I look up to meet Matt's eyes since I kind of fell on him. His face is really red and he looks down at me so lovingly. I look into his brown dark eyes. Like the wood on beautiful forest trees and-
I see Luz and Amity whispering and laughing. HUH? Matt's face goes red. Huh? What's they say?
"What? Tell me!!!!" I begged.
"Oh it's nothing!" Amity smirked.
I shrugged it off. We started planning on what we were going to be doing tonight.
"We're are we sleeping," Luz questioned
"Oh there's only a few spots so two people can share a mattress sorry I only had one mattress but-"
Luz and amity just plopped their stuff on the mattress, okay they can stay there. "But there is also a double couch thingy I can make it into like a double bed thingy-"
"I'll have it" Hunter got cut off by willow
"No me!"
"No me!"
"No me!"
They started to fight.
"Why don't you two just share," Matt suggested
They both flushed a red, especially Hunter.
I smirked on how adorable they would be.
"Not funny, but sure also you and Matt are literally going to have to share you do realise that," Hunter said.
I could feel myself blushing. They started making kisses sounds.
"oh ma gosh I love you so much," Hunter said in a impression of... me?
I could feel my face getting hotter. Do I like him? Why am I thinking about that?? I start to think me and Matt like actually kissing. I feel my face getting hotter and hotter.

"Hey it is no Biggy," Matt assured "right?"
"Right"
"Guys the pizza arrived!" I heard my dad from down stairs. Thank the titans or I would have fainted at that moment. We all head downstairs.
"Enjoy, oh! You must be Matt! I have heard so much about you, Gus talks about you all the time," my dad said. OH MY GOSH THEY ALL KEEP LAUGHING.
"Hi Gus's dad," he replied. Luz, amity, willow and Hunter are all smirking at me.
"Uh dad we were thinking of just walking a round the lake if that's okay with you?"

"Yea of course just get back by 7:00!"

"Thankyou!"

Matt pov

We were all walking through the forest. The sun is beginning to set. We were all chatting until we finnaly reached the lake. Luz and kitty ran off the explore the cool rocks when I tripped and fell.

"Matt! Oh my god are you okay!" Gus picked me up. HE PICKED ME UP. I could feel my face blushing like crazy right now. OH MY TITAN.
"I-,"

"I'm okay-," then the pain got to me.

"OW," I cried.
"It's okay it's okay," he carried me and held me close to his chest. I leaned my head on his chest, it was way more comfortable that way. I looked up at him, his black eyes. His lips. His lips looked so soft and kissable- I mean, he is really attractive. What ma I thinking bro he is so attractive have a mini heart attack when ever I think about that idiot. He sat me down in this little deck and he pulled out a mini first aid kit. He got a towel and whipped off my blood. My face was heating up. Shit I like my best friend.
"Tell me if it hurts," he comforted.
"Hshhh," I said from how the pain hurt. He started to do it gentle. He put a few Band-Aid's on it. I couldn't really move my leg, I probably twisted it agin for the 50th time this year. When I do I can't really walk for a few hours.

"Twisted ankle?" Willow asked. I didn't even realise she was there.

"Yeah but it's okay I can help him," I say

"Okay me and the others will be looking for some cool rocks we will make sure to get you some," willow waved.

Gus sat down next to me as we watched the sunset. I later down on the deck, so did he. We were in silence for a while. Comfortable silence.

"Don't worry I can carry you home," Gus said
I was relived and also going to have a bi panic attack fr fr. I kinda wanted a hug. Things had been rough lately with my parents. They don't care about my life at all.

"Hey could I like maybe... have a hug?" I asked as my face was going red.
"Of course." He smiled.
He hugged my waist and I hugged back. It felt so nice. I buried my face into his neck while he just kept hugging me. I could feel his hands on my waist. I could feel him breathing on my neck. He had a soft breathing. I could feel my heart beating very fast.

"You okay Marty?" He whispered. I blushed at the little nickname.

"Just kinda felt like one. Heh.." I replied

"If you need to talk about if I'm always here,"

"You to love birds, we should start heading back." Luz creeped behind us.

Gus faked punched her. She grabbed me up and within a second my face was red. Amity elbowed Luz and pointed at me. They laughed.
"Your face is a bit red Matt," Luz smirked

"Shut up human!"

Gus pulled my closer to his chest. I leaned on his chest with me head on his neck. Be noticed and put his chin on top of mine. It was another 15 walk from here. How ma I going to survive? I don't know. He starts to move his hand up my back to my hair and starts playing with my hair. How is this man so strong. He staring at my face. I'm staring back. His eyes are marvellous. His features. Oh my god. I can feel my face becoming hot again. Are eyes lock.

'Click,'
I look at the sound. Hunter took a photo.
"Delete that," I say.
"Nah your gay,"
I can't. CAUSE I AM GAY.
"CAUSE I AM GAY? SO WHAT IF I AM?"
"Ayo congrats for coming out welcome to the club," Luz says.

A few minutes pass and it's starting to get really dark. I start to tremble. I hate the dark.
"What's wrong?" Gus asks. He looks down at me worriedly.
"Oh nothing just. imscaredofthedark,"
"Could you repeat that?"
I wispre in his ear
"I'm scared of the dark,"

"Don't worry just close your eyes. Breath." He reply's smiling at me.
I lay on his neck again and I start to do a breathing method he taught me at school. I start going red. The position where in. He is holding me in his arms. I'm laying on his chest. We are so close right now. I hide my flustered face in his neck.

Word count: 1337