Chapter 1

💙Annie's POV💙

"Annabelle get up time for school!" Annie's mother announced. Annie is a thin tall girl that loves sports. "Annabelle get up right this second!" Preached Mrs. Lowly."Alright mother I'm up leave me alone!"Annie dislikes school very much and hates homework.

🏈Mason's POV🏈

"Where is everyone? This school is dead!" Mason is a short fit guy and loves football. Mason realizes it's 7 AM. " Yawwwwnnnn. God this is a cemetery." Finally Annie walks in. Shy and scared she sits down at a table and looks around.

💙Annie's POV💙

"Bye mom see you at 4". Annie walks into school. No one is there except for a boy in a Ohio State sweatshirt sitting at a table by himself on his iPhone 6. In my mind i say "Annabelle Eva Lowly you can do this just go sit down with him. You'll be fine!" Annie sits down at his table. She shyly squeaks out a "hi" the first word of there conversation. Annie is impressed with very impressed with herself.

🏈Mason's POV🏈

Mason,playing on his phone, awaits for the girl to come over. He is surprised by her reaction. she sits down at his table." Hey,I'm Mason." In his mind Mason is making is mouth drool. He cant believe they are going to the same school. "Hi my name is Annie short for Annabelle." Says the girl. Suddenly,they notice the cafeteria is packed with people and they are surrounded by people. They decide to hang out later in the day.