MBP: Quotes

"Life is like a rough road, full of unknown possibilities but all those possibilities can't guarantee happiness."

---•••---

"Rain will just cover up your sadness and allows you to let out your tears but it can't ease the distress you feel, it can't end the pain you wanted to heal."

---•••---

"In times of vulnerability, the persons you know were missing. They didn't gave a notice, they act as if they're not existing."

---•••---

"Focus on yourself more rather than giving it out to the persons who doesn't care."

---•••---

"If there are times where you lost your mind, times where you don't know the path, times where the possibilities are still vague, times where you don't know how to stand --- don't give up, it must be not your time yet but trust god, everything is predestined."

---•••---

"A true friend doesn't abandon a friend, a true friend is always there when you need a help."

---•••---

"Flowers may bloom so fine but sometimes it glooms so fast."

---•••---

"Trees are singing, wind is laughing, ground is screaming but no one listen."

---•••---

"You don't have a choice but to embrace all the flaws and imperfection you have since no one accepts it but rather they'll judge."

---•••---

"Night just blink that I can't even grasp, tomorrow is another day but for me it feels like yesterday."

---•••---

"Behind those smile an angel is crying, behind those laugh an angel is dying --- tears after tears, an internal pain wasn't cured, for no one knows, no one cares, no one tried to approach but rather stay still."

---•••---

"Drive away all those negativities, starts to grow and think of the possibilities. It may be vague now but I won't let that to stop me --- I am who I am now, I am more stronger than my past."

---•••---

"People may think you're happy but deep inside you're lonely. You smile so bright to cover it up, you always try hard to put a mask."

---•••---

"My world that is full of darkness it never hinders you to light it --- step by step, you move towards me, "Don't worry, I'm here" you said to me, then and again, I'm thankful for it."