'Hailstorm'

'Life is like a hailstorm, it's scary but sometimes pleasant too, like a beautiful view of dazzling snow after a hailstorm'

The night was darkning....
He was looking at the dark sky, it was as dark as his life,
Earlier the sky was lit up with the light of the moon but the clouds hid the shining moon and now there is only darkness.......
There was only one hope, the stars, but they cannot illuminate the dark sky.....

It was his moon that illuminated his dark life but the clouds hid her, and he knows that this moon will never come out, why would it come to a dark sky when there are dazzling white clouds....

The chilled breeze touched his bare chest, his whiskey could not warm his heart,
He closed the window of the room...

The weather is getting worse, it looks like a hailstorm is coming, but does he care ?
He faced the biggest storm of his life, these storms are nothing to him.....

He put on his hoodie and came out of the hotel. As usual sitting on a hill in Shimla listening to her voice message which she had sent him one day when he asked her where is she...?

It's been three months since he left Hyderabad, he can't survive there, that city suffocates him, there are memories of her and there she is......
Neither Ms. Pallavi Deshmukh nor Pallavi Raghav Rao......

There is Mrs.Pallavi Deshmukh wife of Mandar Deshmukh.

It was their third month anniversary, he planned to confess his feeling for her but then the storm struck, her first husband returned, He was not dead, he had lost his memory in an accident. for two years he was living his life as Mr. Raj as a successful destination wedding planner.....
But now his memory came again and he came to snatch his life from him.......

Why would Pallavi choose a devil over a perfect man...? He was her first husband, he respects her moral values, he is not a devil like him, unlike him he has a family, he is a calm person, not a grumpy and angry beast like him.......
now he can provide her a good life, as he is now a well-established businessperson.
She loves her Deshmukh family more than her life, so she will choose him.

if she had chosen him, he would have destroyed the world to keep her safe with him, but if not, he had no right to forcefully keep her with himself.....

His doubt was right, she chose Mandar,the white clouds not the black sky....

Not a single tear came out of his eyes, he didn't want anyone's sympathy, he just needed love and he knows that their love is not for him. After two days he left everything and went away signing the divorce papers. No, he had nothing to leave behind, no one was going to wait for him, he has only memories and he brought them with him....

Once she told him that she will buy a small house in the mountains.....
Now he lives in the mountains, but not in the house but in the hotel, because without her the house is of no use.

she is happy what more does he need, his beloved Pallavi is happy.....

he wipes his tears with back of his palm and again plays the old voice message....

"mai aa rahi hun ghamandi Rao."

The voice echoes in the mountains but he knows she will never come because she is not his now.......

The wind was getting stronger, he returned to the hotel. He fell asleep......
next morning his sleep got disturbed because of the loud sound. He came out and saw that some workers were making a pavilion in the garden of the hotel. He came to know that there is a destination wedding of a telugu couple today.The hotel manager told him that the family has invited all the guests of the hotel, so he should attend the wedding today.....