Bug Report #22

"It's that failed-aborted groonda again. He's trying to find a place for him after the incident. He's... looking worse, to say the least. Woof," Rebecha sighed.

    The triangle stood tall, watching over everything and everyone. The rectangular tower stood underneath it, powering everything in its reign. Rebecha sat in the office at the very top of the tower, giving her monthly bug report.

    "Ah, great. That stupid glitch keeps going around and screwing everything up. Okay, what else is going on with Inscryption?"

    "Wellllll, if you wanna know so bad," Rebecha prepared her speech. "Woof. After they decided to cut the whole 'Inventor' idea, Prototype 3 hasn't had a good grip on the code and keeps causing bugs. They WERE working, for a moment, before the older code refused to accept the newer code. MAYBE if we just RESET the old code, things would be different, but as of right now: Po3 is down, Jeremiah is causing trouble, and Grimora is nowhere to be seen."

    "Wait, Grimora's missing?"

    "She's found out about the old, old code that used to be on this disk. MAYBE if we had MORE people working on this thing, things would be DIFFERENT."

    "Okay, okay, I get it, Rebecha. Look, things at Gamefuna have been unstable and as Gameworks, we need to keep a clear head and do what needs to get done-"

    "Oh, please, woof. Don't give me that crap," Rebecha spat. "Gamefuna this, Gamefuna that- Why the FUCK are we even BOTHERING with this project if it's CANCELED?!"

    "Please stop yelling, Rebecha. I have a headache right now."

    "Oh, YOU have a headache. Sorry I have to do your job."

    "All you have to do is make sure things look alright and everything goes according to schedule. I have to be in multiple places at once and right now. Super Weasel Kid has caught the boss's attention, meaning I have to prepare the paperwork for that."

    "All the while working that programmer to death, Woof. An actual question, though. Why are we still working on Inscryption?"

    "...It's complicated."

    "It's cancelled."

    "It's. Complicated."

    The Blue Man sat on the other side of the desk in the large office, surrounded by paperwork and files from different Gameworks projects. Rebecha leaned back in defeat as she crossed her arms and looked around.

    "Not even another person working on the game. Kaycee is literally just one person, woof. And Inscryption isn't some Super Mario clone made by a kid, Irving. It's a fully fleshed-out game that NEEDS people working on it. Not one person. Especially with Po3 acting up and they're planning on launching his set soon."

    "Gamfuna has already started releasing the new Techno card packs, Rebecha. They've apparently been doing well. However, not well enough to keep up with the Inscryption project. Rebecha, you're only job is to make sure the game runs smoothly and that no one finds out the old data. That's it. Do that, and I can almost guarantee you a spot in a potential upcoming project called Combat Arena," the Blue Man smirked from behind the files that surrounded him, a condescending glare from his sunglasses to match.

    "Oh my, Combat Arena! How thrilling, woof," Rebecha sarcastically replied.

    "You get a job, Kaycee gets a job, everyone's happy!" The Blue Man leaned back in his chair, still smirking.

    "Happy. Yeah, okay, fun fact, Irving: No one is happy working for Gameworks or Gamefuna. You only enjoy it 'cause you get a 4-bit boner from the boss, woof."