Tine

Author: thank you so much to everyone for reading this story and waiting for next part.
This chapter is a long chapter....

Note: English is not my first language so please ignore any grammatical mistakes.

Next Day:

Tine's pov:

'Tine please promise you will continue to live your life... But Mom
Tine please promise me son please.... Yes Mom... We both will be okay mom... Mommmmmm'

Again i woke up with this nightmare. Sweat covered on my whole body. Unable to breathe. Fast heartbeat. Tears rolling over my cheeks. I relive that day everyday. Everyday i woke up in middle of night with this nightmares. I cry everyday. It was like daily routine of mine.

It all started with after my mom died in a car accident. At the time of accident i was with her but she covered my body that's why i got saved. But my mom she couldn't survive. But you know what no one knows that i was with my mom at the time of accident except my dad ,brother and my three friend knows about it. After accident i was in coma for 6 months . I didn't even knew that my mom died. Dad hide about me because he wanted me to recover without any media disturbance. People told me i should move on from everything but how could i move on when i was there and i saw everything with my own eyes . My mom lost her life because of me. I was in coma. No one could feel what i was feeling because no one knows about it. So i decided i will also not tell anyone about this.

But because of this nightmares i couldn't sleep , i told my doctor about it, he told me to go to therapist. Then i got to know that i am still suffering from trauma. I felt because of me everyone can get hurt so i distanced myself from everyone. I created wall between me and people. But my friends they didn't leave me and that's why i love them.

After reaching home I don't feel like it's my home. It was suffocating for me. It was lonely so i shifted myself from their to a small house which i brought from my own money. Actually that house was mom choice, she wanted to buy that house. So i wanted to surprise her by gifting that house. I remembered that i worked overtime for that house. I used to sing songs at different events. But before i could surprise her everything happened.

After 2 years i still couldn't sleep. I get nightmares everyday until the day i met HIM

SARAWAT..

My dad told me he wants me to get married to his friend's son

My dad told me he wants me to get married to his friend's son. I wanted to reject his request but he said 'first time i am asking something from you' ,That was true he never asked anything from me. So i decided to meet him. When i entered in his room and saw his face my world stopped.

My heart was beating so fast, it was him , whom i met at the concert. I fell in love at first sight with him at the concert which i attended 2 years ago. He was busy in some meeting so i decided to wait for him but surprisingly i fell asleep. When i woke up i got to know that i slept for 4 hours. I was shocked after 2 years i slept peacefully. I told about it to my friend who is my therapist also and he told me i slept peacefully because i felt safe at there or you could say near him i felt safe and comfortable that's why i slept peacefully.