Chapter 2

(A few months later.)

Mystery pov. (for now)

I stalked my target a black and white tom about 12 feet from me.

I was against the wind so he could not smell me and I got alittle closer.

My front paw pad snapped a twig and the tom's ears perked and it looked around.

"I know your out there! show yourself!" The she-cat yowled.

I stay silent to avoid getting caught.

"I know your out there! Come fight me!" the she-cat yowled again.

I let out a low whine to get it to come to me.

It worked.

As the she-cat move closer I began to rise off the forest floor.

Once I was standing up to my full height did the she cat see me.

"Look who I found on our territory." I meowed making the she-cat shake.

"How do you know our language?" she asked with fear laced in her voice.

"Lets just say, I've been around." I sneered and hissed at the she cat.

She lost all the fear in her eyes once I hissed.

"You- yo- you hiss! ahahah!" she started to role around on the ground in laughter.

I growled and she immediately stopped and the fear came back.

"Your lucky. I have somewhere to be." the sneered and I trotted off from the she-cat.

"Greypelt! Greypelt!" a blue, yellow, and orange pelted cat yowled looking for me.

"Coming! rainbowash!" I yowled back and I ran the rest of the way.

I got back to my mentor and she gave me a stern look.

"You were stalking cats again weren't you." rainbowash said and I nodded my head in shame.

"Well stop that. If Starfur catches you, you could end up in huge trouble." she hissed in a hushed tone so none would hear.

"If Starfur doesn't find out what?" Starfur asked from a few feet away.

"ThatIhavebeenstalkingtheotherclan'scats!" I rushed.

"Little bit slower please." Starfur said and I repeated what I had said but slower.

"Really? why would I disapprove of that. Your the best stalker we have ever had in this clan's history." Starfur explained.

"She said it was bad." I pointed a paw pad at rainbowash. "And there have been no movements against us." I finished and Starfur gave me a nod.

Starfurs' Pov.

I could never have made a better choice than to alow Greypelt into our clan. yes she causes trouble or rather she did. but she is so much better at everything that us it makes me jealous that she is so good.

"Thank you for your update. Get ready for tomorrow." I said and graypelt nodded and went to her den which is the biggest.

"You know? She has all the qualifications to become leader." I said to rainbowash and she gave me a look.

"Yes, but the question is. Is she ready for that much responsibility?" Rainbowash asked and all I could do is look up into the sky and hope to star clan. That she is ready.