The Threesome

(1/2)

"I'm fucking horny baby" was the first thing that Niall told me as I answered his face-time call. Not 'hello', nor 'how are you'... just that... with an angry-ish childish voice and his thick Irish accent.

He was shirtless and was laying on the sofa, but I could only see his face and his neck. As he said that I chuckled. I didn't know what to do or say... he took me by surprise and I was a bit astonished. He just stayed silent for a few seconds looking at his screen... waiting for me to react, but nothing happened... apart from getting a boner!. "I'm holding my balls!" Niall added, almost shouting, and showed me how he sniffed his fingers after scratching them... I looked around to see if anyone was nearby and could only smile at this unexpected display.  Niall waited for an answer again, with a childish attitude, just looking directly into the camera. "I beg your pardon!" I said as I nervously laughed... "I'm being serious baby... I'm fucking horny"... Niall replied, almost as if he was having a tantrum... "and... do you want a medal?" I said, and I kind of pissed him off... he was being serious!... Only then I realised that he was drunk... actually, very drunk... It was around 4 pm in LA and midnight here in the UK, and just to say something and stop the silence, I went into dad mood and told him off... "isn't it a bit early to be drinking Mr Hoorán?"... "it's 'HO-RAN', you fucker!...". He replied, and I went with a pitchy voice: "Oooouuuuuhhh.... 'It's Leviosa, not levio-sáh'" and he seemed to get angry for real and hung up on me. 

A few minutes later he called me again, and the first thing he did this time was tell me off for not calling him back when he hung up... he was just seeking attention so I didn't pay much notice to it. He said that he had been to a brunch with some mates and he had to come home to call me, as he couldn't stop thinking of me. "I'm craving your ass, baby... when will I see you?... you said you would come to visit me, baby!" Niall said, but after I reminded him of what happened last time I made my mind up to go to LA, he rolled his eyes and gave me a 'tch!'.  "I'm going to London in two weeks... will you come to my house?" He asked sounding very drunk... he could hardly articulate, but he was so cute. I said that I had a couple of days off, so I would probably visit him if he didn't have anything else to do.

"Where's Niall Jr?" he asked, and after I requested some clarification, he explained that he was referring to his dildo... the one he casted out of his dick... he wanted us to wank together, and he wanted me to do
It with his cock's replica in my ass. "He's looking after the flat at the moment... I'm at work doing a night shift!" I said and he replied, again with that childish attitude: "For fuck sake mate... WORK, WORK, WORK...". Now he got me a bit angry to be honest and I said... "well Niall... I'm not rich as some people, so I apologise for having to work to get money". Niall rolled his eyes and sat up. As he moved, his phone moved and I got a glimpse of his bare chest and even his bushy pubes while he said "I can give you money baby..." and before he even finished what he was saying I stopped him with a "...oh, fuck off Niall... I have to go now" and I hung up.

He tried to FaceTime again but I didn't answer... so he then texted me a Nude, showing off his hard cock resting on his hairy tummy while he held his balls, blowing a kiss to the camera which also captured his fluffy armpit as he held the phone high.  "I'm sorry mate... I was only joking. I really miss you, and it's not only because I want to fuck you... I also miss being around you. Get in touch when you finish work."

It was the end of May, and it had been 4 weeks since I last saw him, we had been in touch almost every day though, as we used to when we started seeing each other. Sometimes it was saucy FaceTime calls wanking together, sometimes just talking about the day... Niall cooking shirtless some new recipe, playing some of his new songs for me on the guitar or trying to teach me how to play them myself (I'm rubbish though). Sometimes I FaceTimed him while walking along the sea under the white cliffs while we told each other what we've been doing. He even called me while having little breaks as he played golf in different parts of the world, sneaking to some corner to show me his outfits, a sneak pick of his hairy chest under his top, trying to convince me of how fun golf is, which I find sweet. I had been having some issues with my ex, who's been I'll and Niall was been very supportive, listening and giving advice, but mostly, we'd been making each other horny... teasing.