The Breakup

(2/2)

After I left Niall's house, while I was on the train, suddenly my phone started going with notification after notification. Shawn started following me, liking and commenting on my insta and my twitter... while Niall dropped a few text messages on WhatsApp, some of which were deleted before I even had a chance to read them.

I felt very rough, my nipples were very sore and so was my bum hole. I felt very weird, I couldn't believe that I just had a threesome with Niall and Shawn Mendez... just thinking about it gave me a bonner and made my ass twitch, but at the same time I felt guilty and a bit regretful as I thought this would make things awkward between Niall and one of his best friends.

Niall's texts were a bit awkward, and the fact that he had deleted some made me think that he wasn't OK with what had happened with Shawn, and probably the reason was that I had enjoyed it... in front of him. He said that he would miss me and that I should have stayed as planned... that he didn't know when he'd be back in the UK... he mentioned that he'd never seen Shawn naked and now that was the elephant in the room... and he also kind of asked me, without asking, if I had liked fucking Shawn. I didn't say anything about Shawn, to be fair, I really hoped not to see him again, so I also ignored the comments that Shawn left on my photos, specially one of his DMs saying "if you're looking for these, I can tell you where to find them" on a photo where my underwear can be seen. I thought it was funny and made me remember what he said about Niall secretly stealing one of my Aussiebums. I couldn't believe that he kept them and sniffed them in front of Shawn. But I just ignored the comment and hoped that this wouldn't mean trouble... I mean, Shawn seems to be a nice guy but I don't know him that well to know if he can be trusted.

In the next few days I didn't talk much to Niall. He seemed a bit distant, probably because he was busy doing a lot of things. Golfing, golfing, more golfing, and of course... going away with her!... At the same time, I was working, working, and thinking of how not to be jealous once again... and the answer was: 'fuck someone else and don't think about the Irish bastard!'. I missed Niall but I didn't want to think about him being on holiday with her. I needed to distract myself and as usual, It took just one text to my 'friend' Alan saying 'hello' for him to get carried away and arrange a whole over the top long weekend in London that made me forget about Niall for a bit.

Alan drove all the way to pick me up and then all the way back to Cambridge, where we spent a couple of days. We went on a river tour, did a lot of sight seeing, and every opportunity we had, being in a restaurant toilet, in some dark car park building, behind the hedges in a park, and even in a service cupboard in a museum, he made me suck his cock and then fucked me until he came inside my ass. At times I carried up to three loads inside of me before I was able to find a toilet to release them. I really liked having all this attention and feeling a bit like 'Julia Roberts', getting treats and going to expensive places being the 'pretty woman'.

I questioned why with Niall I find it so awkward when he buys me presents or tries to give me money... With him I feel very proud of being independent, hard working and being able to sort myself out, not taking advantage of him. He gave me £20000 for my birthday, and after reluctantly taking it because he wouldn't have it back, I gave it to charity because it felt wrong to keep it. With Alan I don't give a shit, he can spend as much as he wants on me, he can buy me all the crap he wants and I will take it without any remorse, and this weekend, he did exactly that.

After Cambridge we drove to London and stayed in the usual fancy hotel. We went out in Soho, went to the RVT in Vauxhall, and had a great time. He enjoyed public displays of sauciness in these places, touching me and making me horny for everyone to see, and himself, showing off his bonner as he humped me and made me feel his huge cock against me as we danced. It was very hot to be seen like that... Alan looks so attractive when he is horny and makes me forget that I'm 40. I felt like a tiny young twink pleasing his sugar daddy, forgetting that I probably look like a daddy myself.