°Going to the beach°

-Sapnap's Pov-

I woke up to no one in the bed with me. I was guess they were down stairs already.
_________

Walking down the stairs I seen golden wings around my lovers. I smiled, they looked so peaceful. I wanted to take them somewhere, to the beach was a good idea. Even though it was Quackity's idea, I wanted to get out the house a little.

I decided to get all of the things we would need for the beach.
_________

After I had gotten everything I texted dream asking him if he wanted to come to the beach with us.

----
Me:
Hey dream, wanna go 2
The beach, you can
Bring George if you
Want.

Dream:
Um . . . Sure, what time?

Me:
5:30 ok?

Dream:
Yep, we'll be there!

----

It was 5:18 already which mean I needed to wake them up. They slept all day, I was shocked usually they're the first ones up.
I walked over to them shaking them. Q shifts a little but still holds on to Karl. I smiled "hey, Hey, wake up sleepy heads, we're going to the beach".

Karl groans but slowly wakes up, but Quackity stays sleep.
"I'm sorry Q" I roughly grabbed his wing causing him to jolt up "Wtf!" He says falling off the couch. I catch him as he falls and lifts him up. Karl sleepishly giggles "he's been clinging since last night".
"I can tell" I say rubbing Q's wings. "Have not" he said grabbing my arm and resting his head on my shoulder. "Your not proving a point" I giggled. He expression changes
"I just . . . wanna remember these moments" Q sighed "I don't know what could happen to me, or you guys when my dad finds us"

"He isn't taking you, I promised you that last night" Karl lifted himself from the couch. Quackity mumbled something in Spanish and then smiled.
"Anyways, we're going on a double date." I smiled at them.
"Who else is coming?" Karl asked. "My friends Dream and George"

"When and where are we going?" Q raised his eyebrow.
"The beach, now go get your swim suits. I have everything else ready".
They both gave me a kiss on the cheek before leaving to change.
My heart started spinning when they kissed me, I forget how good that felt.
___________

"We're ready pandas" Karl and Quackity walked from by the stairs. Karl had on purple pair of swimming trunks with a average white t-shirt. Quackity has on navy blue swimming trunks with a orange outline, with a navy blue t-shirt. They both had crocks on, with their signature colors.

They were flirting as they walked out, both of their faces was red. It was adorable seeing them.
"We're ready" Q said wrapping his arm around Karl smirking at me. I giggled and looked at the Time, it was 5:26.
"Holy shit! We're late?!" I grabbed our things and scurried them out the house.
___________
5:34

We made it, we were a bit late but at least we're here.

I seen dream and George, I waved placing our things down.
Quackity was static, he pulled his shirt over his head and threw it, it has fell in the water. His faded abs were showing causing my face to turn a bright red. Karl was smiling trailing behind me Quackity with his face slightly red.