01

WARNINGS INCLUDED IN THIS CHAPTER ARE...
•PHYSICAL ABUSE
•MENTAL ABUSE
•PAST TRAUMA
•DESCRIPTION OF
INJURIES
~~~~~

   "Thank you for having him even if it was for a week, so sorry for all the troubles he's caused." The women spoke nicely leading me to the doorway. But I knew she would be yelling as soon as we got into the vehicle. It's not like it made any difference the people here wouldn't care. No one would.

    I zoned out the car ride not really carding but taking a pic of the sky to post on a story so people knew I was alive. I'm not really sure why I have fans to be honest. It's not like I consistently post anymore. I can barely stay at a place long enough to set up a computer. If it doesn't get taken, I only have one and I'd literally give my life for it.

    "We're here Tomathy. Get out" she spoke sharply starring daggers into me. I mean the people I were stand at had fostered other kids before for long term and they wouldn't keep me for a week. I know I'm long sometimes but if I'm being honest I'm not that messy, for a teenager.

I got out of the vehicle practically running to my room. Deciding to unpack later. Hoping on my bed. Fuck that hurt, worse than I should but my phone was calling me so whatever. I started checking everything I missed in the past week. Due to not really being able to check because I was cleaning up their messes and fix their things.

Wilbur message me asking if I wanted to play as I looked over at my unpacked bag knowing it's already been 45 min since he texted but really just need someone to talk too. I would never tell any of them I lived in an orphanage or was a foster kid and they were the most family dynamic I had. But.... They really were, sad I know.

I texted Wilbur back saying I could play for an hour but could call as I hook everything back up. Him calling me immediately afterwards.

"Tommy." Will said deeply, very intimidating.

"What did you do?" He said after I didn't respond. Oh no what did I do? Did I got a lore stream? Is it his birthday? No did something happen?

"Tommy? Why are you hooking you computer up?" Wilbur said clarify.

"Oh, umm..." oh shit "You know just taking care of my shit are probably cleaning it like any big man does Wilbur." I stated simply praying no one caught my stutter at the beginning.

"Okay." Wil paused. "I'm streaming by the way." He said a moment later.

"Ohh okay what ya streaming?" I asked curiously.

"Just a short chatting stream which it's actually been an hour sooo byeee chatttt." Will stated out of no where.

"Welp bye chat" I yelled back.

———

"So where have ya been all week Toms?" Wilbur asked once he got back from ending stream.

I went back to laying on my bed deciding that that was tomorrow project.

"Just been busy, sorry mate." I said not coming up with any lies.

"If you every want to talk about anything, I'm here mate." Wil said gently. God danmit I wish I could tell you but I know every thing would change and I can't do that.

"I know, thank you" I said out of character realizing a-little to late I should of probably respond with some thing different.

"Well... ready for the lore stream Wednesday?" SHIT. I forgot about the lore stream Wednesday.

"Yeah can't wait fucking Utah man." I replied putting back up my crumbling walls.

"That good it will start at 5." Wil said as I started planning how that would work. "I got to go talk later ok." He said before leaving the call after I said good bye. I shifted trying to get into a more comfy spot, but it only hurt worse.

I decided to get up, and go to the bath room down the hall. Once I was their I slowly lifted my shirt to see my stomach littered in purple and black marks. It's been worse not any broken ribs this time so I should be fine, still hurts though.

I went underneath the sink grabbing one of the 1st aid kits and just whipping off the small amount of dried blood. I found it funny the things that know one ever talks about. Like had orphanages had one to many 1st aid kits getting replaced weekly. Or how the abuse never stops even when we get back to the orphanage.

At the end of the day though who really gives a shit about traumatized teens. They only care when the hurt turns to anger. I know how to throw a punch though it might not help me considering I'm rationing my food. Who knows when that started.

Life is exactly like a card game, make sure you place every card right never underestimating the others cards though.

I'm currently trying to get emancipated right now but it has to go through the state considering I have no parent and my income is enough but you can't rely on content creating is what their trying to say so for the time being their fine with my earning so new colorful markings.

As I made my way into my room(more like a closet), carefully laying on my bed deciding to see who's stream. Seeing none other then the Philza Minecraft! So I of course watch him, until chat found out I was their as they started spamming my name.

Ring ring ring

"Hey mate." I said chuckling answering his call.

"Hey toms. What's up? Or was my chat spamming your name for nothing?" Phil ask curiously.

"I think they were trolling you mate." I tried.

"You sure you aren't watching my stream?"

"The almighty Philza Minecraft knows everything!" I say putting on a shocked tone.

"Ah yes, I can read your mind you little shit." Philza states.

"You fucking shit, no on wants you, you worthless piece of shit!"

"What am I thinking then?" I asked shacking my head trying to clear my head.

"Women." He said, making me slightly smile.

"Oh my god he knows! He's to powerful chat going xD mode." I say laughing.

—————

Thanks for reading make sure to drink water and have something to eat pls lovesss <333

Words: 1040