Part -1

I can See People Being Happy With Their Family, Friends  spending their times together While I am Setting Alone Looking at Those People With A Heavy heart .

How Long It's Been since The Last Time I Have A Talk With Someone  ? .

Ohh I Forgot It should Not be Like. That  It Should Be "WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME SOMEBODY HAD A TALK WITH ME ??"

Its Hurt To Think That No one  Wants To be With Me Or Have. A Simple Conversation just To Ask "Are you Okay ?"

Hmmm Come To Think Of That How Many Years It Has Been That Last Time He  had A Conversation with Me ?

Maybe A 5 Years Or 6Years ? No No  The Last Time He Spoke to Me was on Over Anniversary Just To Call Me Name Out Of nowhere !

Haa Its Been  11 years since He ever Spoke with me  . yes  after that He Never Did.

I Still Don't Know Why He Suddenly Stopped Talking To Me .   All he do Is speaking With His Hands .

I never thought That He Will Raise Is Hands on me for Once . The First time He Raised Is Hands on me was on Over Anniversary From Then On And Till Now It's Keep on going..........

I Don't know For The past 2 Years I am Having A Pain In My Chest time to time and It's started to Come Regular like A Cold . Sometimes It's Hurts even I should Be used to it my now .

As I was Thinking I Looked A The Report In My Hands While What the Doctor Told Come to my Mind .

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
1 Month  AGO ...

The Doctor just Told Me That I Have A Lot Of Issues In My Body and The Most Shocking News which is Not Even A Shock or A Sad Feeling To Me .

Just The Doctor Told Me That I have only  a  Month To Live  which means I Will Be Dead with The Month or maybe before That ..

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

I Don't Know How I Feel Right Now One Side I AM So Much Happy To Live This World from This Life Because I Can't Take It Anymore  Watching Your Husband Having different Girls  , Talking To Everyone like i am Invisible To Him Like How Others Treat Me For The Past Years .

mmm Again It Start  !!Hurts .............. Soon My Vision Got Blurry and i Started To cough Blood All Over The Reports .........

Hope This Pain Will Stop   . It Hurts To Live ............,...................

Soon I Hear Nothing . not Even A Small Sound  . So I looked Back To See What is happening Only To Met with My Body  on the floor With Blood Spread all over  .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Stay Tuned For The Upcoming Story Like ..........

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.