3: Yoriichi.

Muzan walks down the empty alleyway, spacing out while he was walking. Suddenly, he bumps into a tall figure. Muzan says "My apol--" he gasps and stumbles back, shaking. The figure was none other than Yoriichi. Muzan is about to run when Yoriichi grabs muzan and slams him against the wall. Muzan blushes deeply. Suddenly, without a single word, Yoriichi smashes his lips against the shorter male's. "Mmph..! Yorii--" Muzan's pleads get interrupted by a tongue slipping into his mouth. Yorrichi hoists Muzan up so the shorter male's legs wraps around the sun user's waist. With one hand, Yoriichi began rubbing on Muzan's clothed dick. "Mmmh! Mmh! Mmh!" Muzan muffled moans turned Yoriichi on more. The sun user slipped his hands in the demon lord's pants, which Muzan flinch. Finally, Yoriichi pulls away so Muzan can breathe. Yoriichi gets impatient and tears off Muzan's pants. The cold air isn't helping Muzan at all, and the fact Muzan has his ass and cock out on display for the man he fears makes Muzan embarrassed beyond belief. Yoriichi notices this of course and says in a sexy seductive voice, "Trust me dear, you look adorable helpless~ And I think you'll enjoy this~" Yoriichi then pushes two fingers into Muzan's hole. "Oh!~ Fuck Yoriichi!~" Muzan moans out. Yoriichi began to thrust his fingers in and out of the demon lord. Muzans moans got louder as he came. Muzan breathes heavily. Yoriichi and him share a warm, loving kiss.