Chapter 1

Dean Watson, a black and white rubberhose mouse that is about two to three feet tall, is in his robes, in his chair, drinking something. Big Al comes out of his bedroom.

"What are you doing, you little shit?!" Dean shouts.

Big Al, this several thousand pound elephant with red eyes, the top of the University of San Andreas' bullying hierarchy, cowered in the corner.

Big Al says, "I was going to school, daddy."

Dean responds, "FINE! And don't call me daddy, that's what your mother calls me."

Big Al stutters, "Y-Yes, sir."

Big Al grabs his book bag, his red football jersey, white pants, and football helmet. Dean goes back to bed and sleeps. Big Al gently opens the front door, the door squeaks waking up Dean. Dean glares. Big Al quietly leaves the house. Dean Watson closes eyes.

Big Al goes to school and pretends to be a big, tough bully. Big Al mostly bullies Tusk, Mike, and Burn.

Several hours later...

Big Al comes home, opening the door slowly but it squeaks again waking up Dean.

Dean glares and asks, "What are you doing?"

"I'm back," Big Al says.

Dean goes over and hits him with a newspaper before shouting, "You little shit!"

"I'm sorry!" Big Al says.

Dean is hitting him and shouts, "Go to your room!!"

"Yes, daddy!" Big Al says as he scurries off to his bedroom.

Dean drinks his drink and goes back to his chair. Big Al does his homework on his bed. Dean goes back to sleep. Big Al struggles with his homework but can't ask his dad. Big Al guesses on the questions that he doesn't know the answer to and puts his homework in the book bag. Dean gets up and goes to the bathroom then leaves the bathroom. Big Al gets up and goes to the bathroom.

Dean goes to his chair and says, "You better be getting good grades. And not being a little sissy with your friends."

Big Al says, "My grades aren't good, but I'm playing football."

Dean blinks, then says, "And?"

Big Al says, "Football isn't a sissy sport."

Dean says, "Right, good boy."

Big Al gives a small smile.

Dean says, "Now, raise those grades then I'll think about it."

Big Al excitedly asks, "Think about letting me go to the carnival?!"

Dean responds, "Sure whatever."

"Thank you, daddy!!" Big Al shouts.

Big Al gently but closely holds Dean in a hug.