The Minotaur.

Eina sighed as she stepped out of the building for a breath of fresh air. 

"E-Eina!" 

Turning to the road Eina looked at the person running towards her waving his arm. 

"AAAAAAHHHHHHH!"

He was covered in layers of blood. 

"So what happened?" Eina asked. 

The teenager in front of her laughed slightly as he pulled the towel off of his head. 

Instantly her eyes were drawn to his deep emerald green eyes and hair and pointed ears hidden by his hair.

"Uh, w-well..." The seventeen year old stuttered. "I uh... might've encountered a Minotaur."

"WHAT?!" 

Izuku chuckled. 

"Well basically..."

"Oh crap!" Izuku yelled rolling under the swipe of the minotaurs arm. 

The minotaur stomped down near Izuku and he rolled to the side, managing to spring to his feet. 

"What the hell's a floor seventeen monster doing on the third floor?" Izuku asked out loud. 

ROOOAAR!

Izuku sweatdropped. 

'Yeah I really wasn't asking you Mr. Scary monster.'

His eyes widened as the minotaur took a step. 

Shakily pulling out his knife, Izuku faced the monster with bated breath.

'I'm still level one for Hestia's sake!' 

Izuku's eyes widened as his dived backwards mostly avoiding the attack. 

Mostly.

Crack~

Izuku felt his arm break and shoulder dislocate as the monster nicked his arm.

"Ahg!" He cried out in pain. "D-Damnit!"

The minotaur huffed at him. 

'I... I need help.' Izuku realized. 'If I don't get help... I'm gonna die...'

Gritting his teeth and bitting his pride Izuku rolled under the Minotaurs next punch and started yelling.

"HELLO!?" He yelled as he rolled to his feet and stumbled into the wall. "IS ANYONE THERE!? I NEED HELP!"

Izuku jumped up as high as he could. 

CRASH!

The stone wall behind him crumbled as the Minotaur punched into it. 

Izuku gritted his teeth. 

"THERE'S A MINOTAUR! A-AND I'M ONLY LEVEL ONE!" 

He tabbed his dagger into the beasts shoulder and grabbed hold. 

"Damnit no one's coming!" Izuku said tears at the edge of his vision. 'No... No don't cry!' 

Izuku felt the Minotaur grab his shirt and he knew it was over. 

Fwoosh!

He blacked out mid air, barely noting the blood staining him.

Or the arms that caught him.

Tiona stopped as the party was walking. 

"What's up Tiona?" Tione asked. 

"I think..." Tiona said facing the sound. "I heard someone cry for help!"